Topic: NPC AI - Agro

Now npcs love to primary support bots, cool, but could you reverse/add feature so if I attack one npc from the group they will (all of them) will attack the damage dealer? By all I mean even npcs from not the same group (ie. 2 spawns next to each other). Right know I need to shoot all of them to get the agro.

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

2 (edited by Scyylla 2012-02-12 23:30:35)

Re: NPC AI - Agro

Dan wrote:

Now npcs love to primary support bots, cool, but could you reverse/add feature so if I attack one npc from the group they will (all of them) will attack the damage dealer? By all I mean even npcs from not the same group (ie. 2 spawns next to each other). Right know I need to shoot all of them to get the agro.

No you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

If your are too slow to kill the spawn before they break your logi bot or you are too lazy to watch your logi bot it deserves to die.

Dan-- Enough QQ and begging for features to put the game on easy mode for you.

Inappropriate signature.

someone bothered by the ewar that is put on his RSA bot??

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

This is just a QQ ...
I'm fine with this system. I like when all npcs attack my Zenith mk2 support bot and don't bother my Gropho till i'm killing them one by one. Adapt or die .... simply ...

This was improved greatly recently and seems to be fine as it is. It's not as easy as it once was but it's certainly not has hard as when they changed the AI the first time (You couldn't get them off your RR which can do now if you DPS more than your RR repairs)

The simple reason is that your support bot has done something to piss them off (boosting your sensors / repaired / transfered accumulator) and you have done nothing to them.

I like the improvements as the previous versions would all primary the support bots, and now all it takes is a little dps on each one to have them switch back, or not if you would rather leave the tanking to your support for a bit.