Re: Killboard API Feature

Supremacy wrote:

an entire fight was not posted from the time  05:13-05:25 on 8 Feb 2012, about 10 kills were not posted from a fight in Alsbale

I am assuming they were having trouble with the api last night as I had a death later that night also not posted

would be cool if we could send the missing stuff to someone

Or ppl can start making their own killboards.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Kill mails AND the Kill board are STILL not working.  Ever since the last bigger patch they have been all messed up.  Isn't the in game details of a kill somewhat easy to get right.  Not even talking about the API thing, but the details are all messed up.

Showing only the last 2 seconds of damage for example.  Why can't at least the details in game get fixed, THEN work on the more difficult API.

Appreciate the thought, but fix in game things first.:D

Could it be linked to the combat log... Why not ave the API program just clip the last combat log into a kill mail even if the person got killed by NPCs but players were shooting at them 5 seconds before they popped.. Just my 2cents

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

All I can say is that the API is serving them correctly, I just double-checked.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

That;s fine Gargaj, but the IN GAME mails have been bugged since last major patch.  SO something is wrong from inside the game, then it is going to try and send that info outside of game?

Read forums, In game kill mails have been really really buggy.

Once again, thanks for the effort!

looks like API/KB updated now

The restriction is negated by the fact that you can enter the page of the person killed and have a look there who did it and where.
Ouch..long sentence. tongue