Topic: New Economic Block

New Economic Block  is a freshly found corporation focusing on end game PvP and Industrial finesse. Supporting industrial research is the primary focus of our corporation for now. New Economic Block is a growing Corporation for players who want to achieve something in game. Whether you are an old EVE veteran, fresh recruit or a dedicated miner/crafter New Economic Block  is here for you. Our long term goal is to establish a corporation run station and join the end game warfare of Perpetuum. For this we plan to have a wide base of members working for common goal!

To maintain a healthy competitive corporation, we have set some ground rules to apply:
-We are recruiting only over 18 years old players.
- No trolls
-We want you to be able to join ventrilo during PvP events.

Re: New Economic Block

This New Economic Block, is it just another corp made up from existing members of the old Novablob alliance but still actually part of the same alliance formally known as No Hope, New No Hope and now known as the New New No Hope alliance?

Or is it a fresh new corp starting out?

If its the latter then good luck, if its the former then meh

Jelan wrote:

This New Economic Block, is it just another corp made up from existing members of the old Novablob alliance but still actually part of the same alliance formally known as No Hope, New No Hope and now known as the New New No Hope alliance?

Or is it a fresh new corp starting out?

If its the latter then good luck, if its the former then meh

who cares who they have been before? Your still a proud member of m2s, yourself a member of the hokkoblob.

@Spectron: i wish you luck with your Corp!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

4 (edited by ztopz 2012-01-18 17:07:28)

sad

5 (edited by spectron 2012-01-18 17:54:50)

Thank you  annihilator,  this is my snd post ever in the game its to bad  i ill ready see jelan's name sad . i dont spend much time on these things id rather play the game and you can find me in ther if you want to talk!, pvp , join the corp. yes jelan we live on norhoop, i find the people on the island nice, friendly, honest  and i dont know where i would rather be to be.

We are still looking for new and old pvpers, if interest only need apply in game.

We are in need of pvp focus individuals, if that is you please contact me in game and or just apply. We need more for the coming battles.

bump

NeBs are currently recruiting.

10 (edited by Xadhoom 2012-11-04 23:19:16)

If you want to get on Gamma and experience that life you can find it with NeBs, if you like to PvP against a large enemy force then join Nebs.

We are looking for more pvper's new or old just need to apply in-game.

We do require Teamspeak.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

bump

2nd Top Killer 2012

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 … 20581A.jpg

Friendly Bump

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

We are recruiting non-trial account, just apply in game.

2nd Top Killer 2012