Topic: 7 of 12 outpost owner

do not accept delivery of materials into their outposts from neutral corps.

Does that mean, they do prefer hauling the stuff on their own?
(I hope they never complain about the volumes that must be moved with the current availiable haulers... )

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: 7 of 12 outpost owner

look at darnachov it's free for anyone to use, well mostly anyone. smile

This made to prevent enemy alt neutral arkhes docking in to scan for saps etc. If you want to trade with beta corps, discuss with them to set you blue or sorta.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

... so its again the paranoia and the for-free-robot beeing able to equip pvp relevant gear that leads to this "the pool is closed" situation?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

i dont see what the problem is. So what if something is for sale in a station you cant dock in? look b4 u buy i say.
Dont like that situation? then invade them! tongue

or better yet build a trading hub at a beta terminal & not an outpost.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

AFAIK all current alliances are NBSI. Nothing special about that.

Anni, it's all about SAP scanning mostly.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Anni, if you want access to an outpost ask the relevant outpost owner. Before the lockout, you would still have to do this to not get ganked on sight.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

well its not about me, really. I just saw that nice stermonit buy order on Uria for 2NIC yesterday, while a few minutes earlier one of the Chaos leader told me, that they are not trading.

In GC someone said "its internal trade for chaos allies"

two points came up in my mind:

1. someone asked to remove internal market because its destroying the open market - or list internal offers on public market.
    This offer is something like that - and it disturbs me more then it helps. If all beta outpost owner would start to seed the market with such offers, the market window would start to be filled with 90% offers that i don't even have the chance to use, nor would i have any significant advantage with the knowledge: "oh, chaos pays 2NIC to allies"

2. a temporary blue or green status with chaos could be traded -> but if they don't tell that ALL corps in their alliance to do the same, for that 1 hour i need to haul stuff back and forth, it has the same effect as taking hokko as shortcut to get there...

If an alliance only has two or three corps, it could be done. But i remember last time when i just wanted to watch a big fight, how hard it was to get temp NAP from 10 corps at the same time.

yes nothing has changed since then - even the complaints from beta corps that they have to haul so much did not change, and if one alliance offers "NAP with Industrial bots on their island" the other alliance starts to come up with "intentions why they do that"...

Its really catch 21 on this anni.

If they temp blue you and you get killed by another corp on their island you feel betrayed and put it on blast that they set you up.

If they temp blue you and you get in station buy and sell for a few weeks then leave your alt their and now get contacted by lets say a 3rd corp who gives you large ammounts of nic to pull all your orders and buy all the "internal" alliance orders and give them intel on what fleets move where. The OP owners got set up.

It really is best to use verbal agreements (TS3 or vent) and get stuff done with temp blue status and maybe an armed guard.

Was also common in that other game to see stuff seeded in areas where it was NBSI for very cheap or a buy order that was too good to be true just to get some targets on the map.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

its actually one of the main reasons why i want a basic alliance feature ingame. for temp blue i would need only to contact one guy with the rights to adjust standing settings.

i remember the reason why the corp "Saeder Krupp" was formed some time ago: because the alliances around that time said "no blue to 3 small corps, just to one bigger one". They wanted to keep the number of corptags in alliance channel reasonable small. BKK didnt join because i refused to lose the confort of shared storage and wallet on my two accounts, my GFs two accounts and faithfull friends from beta time.

12 (edited by Ville 2012-01-22 19:11:21)

Annihilator wrote:

well its not about me, really. I just saw that nice stermonit buy order on Uria for 2NIC yesterday, while a few minutes earlier one of the Chaos leader told me, that they are not trading.

In GC someone said "its internal trade for chaos allies"

two points came up in my mind:

1. someone asked to remove internal market because its destroying the open market - or list internal offers on public market.
    This offer is something like that - and it disturbs me more then it helps. If all beta outpost owner would start to seed the market with such offers, the market window would start to be filled with 90% offers that i don't even have the chance to use, nor would i have any significant advantage with the knowledge: "oh, chaos pays 2NIC to allies"

2. a temporary blue or green status with chaos could be traded -> but if they don't tell that ALL corps in their alliance to do the same, for that 1 hour i need to haul stuff back and forth, it has the same effect as taking hokko as shortcut to get there...

If an alliance only has two or three corps, it could be done. But i remember last time when i just wanted to watch a big fight, how hard it was to get temp NAP from 10 corps at the same time.

yes nothing has changed since then - even the complaints from beta corps that they have to haul so much did not change, and if one alliance offers "NAP with Industrial bots on their island" the other alliance starts to come up with "intentions why they do that"...

To give you a real answer on this, We trade minerals back and forth because we don't have alliance features.  You will also see cheaper then typical market bots and modules on karapyth market to help some of the smaller corps, and to sometimes get the recycled PLs that people get of regular ore to sell to these buy orders.

We have no concern with side contractors, on occassion i will use them depending on who they are.  But I am not a big fan of supplying a producer who i know sells directly to the person shooting right back at me.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.