Topic: I am happy :)

I play quite a few different games, and spend a lot of time on different forums, however the Perp forums have always seemed a bit bleak to me. Perhaps it is the nature of the genre that attracts people that feel the need to troll or epeenify themselves or whatever, but with all the recent spamming in general and trolling here I thought I would make a post just to say everything is fine smile

I played a lot in beta, but came back a month or two ago when the free trial was out. I joined TOG and have been having fun farming kernels, upgrading my gear and taking part in some pvp. I started out as green but changed to yellow and managed to unspend all my missile points in time, and will soon be able to pilot my Baph Mk2 that I have just bought.

I get on well with the people I play with, I enjoy the world and the game design and the depth of the EP system. Are there things I would change? Sure, but do they make me rage or go emo or rage quit? Nope.

In fact the biggest issue with the game (the attitude of many of its players) seems to be on the cusp of resolving itself so I am looking forward to the new community and opportunities that lie ahead.

I do understand that the sub numbers are not where they used to be, but I am not worried about it if the devs are not, and from what little information I have access to they don't seem to be.

So all in all I am happy with the game, the people I play with and will continue to sub while I continue to find time to enjoy the game.

Re: I am happy :)

Good post mate, made me remember the one account days

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Good post mate, made me remember the one account days

Is there a post you haven't spammed recently lol

Its good to have an upbeat message!

Dont worry too much about the forum drama, even the devs said in the podcast they wanted a game that "generated its own drama" smile

Arga wrote:

Its good to have an upbeat message!

Dont worry too much about the forum drama, even the devs said in the podcast they wanted a game that "generated its own drama" smile

This

and

People don't usually voice their opinion when they are happy and/or content. So forums mainly get the whining and complaining.

Something of note is that this community posts almost not at all on the forums.

It's quite interesting.

These are the PIE corporate forums, the community can start thier own...  tongue

PIE best corp!

my mom says Shade Grown Harvesting is the best corp sad

"False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade."