1 (edited by Vorgrim Scout 2010-12-01 02:44:33)

Topic: Assorted bugs and irritations

-Agent profile freezes my client. This seems quite recent and is getting worse.. First it was just a couple seconds lockup, now the screen goes black and it says not responding.

-When interacting with a teleporter while autorunning, it will show you as stopped on your screen, but when you click a destination, it says you are out of range, then you port to whenever you would be had you kept on running.

- First reward from multiple assignments does not show up in private storage and you need to refresh to get it to show. Mighty irritating while chaining transport assignments, I must say.

-Assignments should list alphabetically as they are jumping around when you are trying to select parallel assignments.

- Sure you know about mobs dancing on the spot after leashing back when kited out of range, but has to be said again smile

- Landmark sorting preferances do not persist through using a terminal (defaults back to distance)

- Rockets randomly firing out of the ground between Asintec alpha and Sangutal station quite often. Funny to watch them fly off into the distance, but still odd.

- Renunciation timer disapears after log off. This may be only when a CeO leaves corporation, not sure.

- Hill glitches @ 624,554 Daoden in sequer.

Re: Assorted bugs and irritations

- Rockets randomly firing out of the ground between Asintec alpha and Sangutal station quite often. Funny to watch them fly off into the distance, but still odd.

I was wondering where all of my missed missiles were going.

3 (edited by Foo 2010-12-01 01:10:31)

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

-Assignments should list alphabetically as they are jumping around when you are trying to select parallel assignments.

Oh yes, I keep forgetting about this, and it's a very annoying little bug. It's like watching the assignments fight for dominance on my screen. It's nearly impossible to read through the descriptions of assignments in order without writing them down first. Definitely buggy.

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

-Agent profile freezes my client. This seems quite recent and is getting worse.. First it was just a couple seconds lockup, now the screen goes black and it says not responding.

-When interacting with a teleporter while autorunning, it will show you as stopped on your screen, but when you click a destination, it says you are out of range, then you port to whenever you would be had you kept on running.

- Landmark sorting preferances do not persist through using a terminal (defaults back to distance)

The first one is especially bad, mine is only locking up for 5 to 10 secs, but it seems to get worse every day. It will be real bad when I cant spend EP.