Re: Who's on beta?

I'm not blackmailing everyone, I'm simply pointing out the dire situation of the game's population where if hypothetically 1 relatively small (600-700 accounts) alliance all unsubbed, it would pretty much kill the game instantly.

If and when CIR says goodbye to Perpetuum, rest assured we will put it together in a one-word-one-picture-per-page format so you should hopefully have no trouble understanding.

As for Mortal Online, yup we burned that game to the ground. They signed their own death-sentence the day the Developer CEO came into the game and told me he'd rollback the server because we built a keep in the spot his own guild wanted to build in, we merely carried the sentence out according to our policy.

In fact we still have a section of our members making sure the punishment fits the crime.

27 (edited by Gharl Incognito 2011-12-06 15:15:36)

Naismith wrote:

I'm not blackmailing everyone, I'm simply pointing out the dire situation of the game's population where if hypothetically 1 relatively small (600-700 accounts) alliance all unsubbed, it would pretty much kill the game instantly.

If and when CIR says goodbye to Perpetuum, rest assured we will put it together in a one-word-one-picture-per-page format so you should hopefully have no trouble understanding.

As for Mortal Online, yup we burned that game to the ground. They signed their own death-sentence the day the Developer CEO came into the game and told me he'd rollback the server because we built a keep in the spot his own guild wanted to build in, we merely carried the sentence out according to our policy.

In fact we still have a section of our members making sure the punishment fits the crime.

post removed: with an ego so fragile it requires self validation through the anonymity of the internet I fear it would be risking the above posters mental health to undermine anything.

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Here's what I'm reading:

* Patch forces people to back up their words and posturing? Blame Devs rather than reorganize.

* SovNov keeps working together as a team? Blame SovNov for not being fail rather than reorganize.

* SovNov keeps stockpiling up bots and modules? Blame SovNov for not being self serving capitalists rather than reorganize.

Have problem? Blame someone, stick on course!

Naismith wrote:

Oh the usual CIR arrogance. lol

The game will flourish once CIR and its herd mentality move on from this game.  One would have thought you would have realised since its the same modus operandi you've employed in every game you've played/blobbed/exploited/cheated in since the creation of CIR

+1, naab tactic anyway... Because even they blob they are still bad

Naismith wrote:

Please don't compare Perp with MO. That game was dead before release.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

32 (edited by Ville 2011-12-12 18:33:33)

poKK wrote:

+1, naab tactic anyway... Because even they blob they are still bad

poKK I want to remind you of this:  http://perp-kill.net/?m=related&id=11215

*editted to remind you that we are pretty good as a blob smile

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.