Topic: Hiding interface key

Can we have a key that toggles the visible status of everything, but that still allows to toggle labels independently? It'd be great for recording.

Re: Hiding interface key

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

So many great screenshots were missed because I can't quickly hide all the windows.

4 (edited by Burial 2011-11-25 14:45:02)

+1

More camera control possibilities would also make frapsing more interesting and should not be too hard to implement.

keybind console command "hidegui" and let it affect all gui elements, not only the top and bottom bar...

+1

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

was going to sa i jut use the console command when i want to do this. But sure adding it to keybinds would be less hassle

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

i also remember that some games had the option to assign a keybind that makes screenshots without GUI automatically, so you didnt have to deactivate it for a single screenshot big_smile

... but that would not help the frapser

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

"setcameramode 1" will enable a freeflight camera mode

As for camera options.

+1 for either bindable in options or basic scripting possibility (like in Quake using the console ("bind f +fire" for example)

<GargajCNS> we maim to please