Re: DEVS: Troiar nerf/fix

Annihilator wrote:

its called T4 medium gauss cannon on a mesmer wink

Nerf it!

Alexadar wrote:

Define "Imbalanced", and define a method what determine imbalancing of certain content.
Again: while devs not released general pvp concept, all your whining are pointless.
Thank you.

Definition of  something that's imbalanced -> When one extension gives increased returns with EP spent versus all other extensions give diminished returns.

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Hunter wrote:

Dear guys!!! I have  great new for you!!!

You can cry here about disbalance. DeV's can obey to your whining....
...But there enough players who will discover new exploits to kill you.

You don't want use trojars? - ok. nerf it.
You don't want use armor rep tunings? - ok. nerf it.

Fixed.

Troiars needed nerfing because I tanked 18 NOVA-Blob for 5 minutes in my troiar.  that's Imba, no explanation needed here.

Armor rep tunings needed nerfing because 1x t4 tuning used to give 64% more rep power.  Compared to Numquol robotics level-10 which gave only 50% more rep power.  People would stack multiple tunings.  When a single stackable module is more powerful than a level-10 extension, that's Imba.

You comparing trojar what has no counter bot, with tyr what can be countered with a single ictus.
I think you confused. Drink some cofee.

Alexadar wrote:

You comparing trojar what has no counter bot, with tyr what can be countered with a single ictus.

Wrong. You are confused...

I never compared Troiar to Tyrannos.  I was responding to Hunter's post as to why the Troiar and armor rep tunings were rightfully nerfed.

Also, what it took to kill my troiar (other than a small army) was a single Ictus and one other bot.

On a side note, isn't it interesting how the counter to anything and everything seems to always be an Ictus?

Mongolia Jones wrote:

I never compared Troiar to Tyrannos.  I was responding to Hunter's post as to why the Troiar and armor rep tunings were rightfully nerfed.

Also, what it took to kill my troiar (other than a small army) was a single Ictus and one other bot.

On a side note, isn't it interesting how the counter to anything and everything seems to always be an Ictus?

Moar Ictus!

Mongolia Jones wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

Your pre-nerfed trojar could be killed with a single baphomet mk2. Sorry, i can't proove it, but accuracy, rof and ability to fit good aux accu was great solution. NWM.

Maybe this game is not for you? You trying to develop a "perfect ballance" but devs dont listen to your wideless wisdom.

Alexadar wrote:

You comparing trojar what has no counter bot...

Alexadar wrote:

Your pre-nerfed trojar could be killed with a single baphomet mk2.

Wow, and you poasted both quotes above ^^ within a day of each other.

You are either very good at making sh*t up or you are just a troll in disguise.  Maybe if I channel Jelan, the Troll-King, he can guide me with some wisdom.

Maybe its two different people???? big_smile

Mongolia Jones wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

Alexadar wrote:

You are either very good at making sh*t up or you are just a troll in disguise.  Maybe if I channel Jelan, the Troll-King, he can guide me with some wisdom.

If you have problems with troll posts, don't quote them.

TunBukTo Balboa wrote:

Shield Need SPECIFIC HARDENERS!!! Thats The Big Problem

Quoted for truth........

Inappropriate signature.

Some kind of DEV response to this would be nice imo :S
Even a "we read it and we read it and we know about it" would be a start...

+1
-Confucius

Mongolia Jones wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

Alexadar wrote:

You rang m'lord?