Topic: CPU cortexes - too rare now?

How much were heavy mech cpu cortexes pre drop rate nerf? 1 mill? Right now even if you offered 10 mill you'd be lucky to find a seller. When will it end, 20 mill prices? Talk about over-balancing.

Re: CPU cortexes - too rare now?

have you seen all those mk2 mechs and heavy mechs in PvP battles lately?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Working as intended.  I got a nice stash of them.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

The drop rate seems a little low now.

Ville wrote:

Working as intended.  I got a nice stash of them.

I don't think the devs intended for you to get rich by increasing the value of your heavy mech cpu cortex 20 fold as the reason for the over-nerf.

the drop rate of cortexes is way too low or the drop rate of mk2 cts is way too high.

you find way too many cts compared to the cortexes. and you have to think how many bots you can build from one ct...

but thats is a topic for artifact ballancing i will start again once i have a few hundret artifacts more in my spread sheet and i have better numbers (started that way too late ^^)

Syrissa wrote:

the drop rate of cortexes is way too low or the drop rate of mk2 cts is way too high.

you find way too many cts compared to the cortexes. and you have to think how many bots you can build from one ct...

but thats is a topic for artifact ballancing i will start again once i have a few hundret artifacts more in my spread sheet and i have better numbers (started that way too late ^^)

Confirming that I have almost a full perpetuum bot 75% ct collection that I found almost entirely myself.

Confirming that I found about 2 heavy mech cortex during that time.