Topic: [Request] More Corp Storage Folders

[Request] More Corp Storage Folders

I would very much want to request more Corp Storage Folders/ security levels.
The current system of only 4 folders/ security levels, limits the
organisation of access control, for their members to protect itself
against possible corp theft immensely.

I would think, increasing the folders / security levels to i.e. 10, should not be to much
of a big deal and it would be a great feature for more detailed members storage permissions.

Thank you,

MoBIoS

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Re: [Request] More Corp Storage Folders

And folders in folders (nested) plox.

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Sub folder permissions also so users can have their own private folders to store stuff in and move between accounts.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

in my eyes is this a very important issue that should be added. besides (i hope) that this should not be too difficult to add more security levels and folders.

i would also go one step ahead. the item system is not very intuitive. you cant pull items pver another to stack them. you cant pull items over folders to put them into that. and most important you have to move the items over your main inventory (i konw this has been discussed before). if it is a issue that it somehow is a database problem then build in a function that auto moves the item from where it is in the main hangar and from there where the player wants to have it.

i also dont like that you often have a lot of storage windows open because you always get a new window when you open a "box".
i would prefer a "browser" or "explorer" like window more. so you can open 2 windows and can move up and down the folders in each of them as you like. have a bar to see in which subfolder you are and jump back anytime with a click. and you can drag and drop between these 2 windows as you do now. would make storage management so much easyer.

being able to password lock folders & or storage would be handy as well

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Nians shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

and read only right acces (to show with out be abel to take)

I support that request.
Storage upgrade needed wink

Yeah. 4 levels of security remembers me instanced MMO with limited number of options.

This is sandbox.

We should be able to create options by ourselves: security levels, access rights, corporate ranks etc.

Because this is sandbox.

Martin Luther King wrote:

being able to password lock folders & or storage would be handy as well

+ 1 yes good thought

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot

Keep the old system but add an Advanced Security option meaning that you can set each folders access rights and even create groups and assign folders to those groups.

Also the transaction logging system needs to log which FOLDER an items from taken from and put into with the option of filtering searches by specific folders.

Alexander wrote:

Keep the old system but add an Advanced Security option meaning that you can set each folders access rights and even create groups and assign folders to those groups.

Also the transaction logging system needs to log which FOLDER an items from taken from and put into with the option of filtering searches by specific folders.

if anything being able to set access on an individual basis would be ok.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

an additional option that other mmos have would also be of use:
limit the number of items a agent can take out per day. no member can steal the hole hanger if he can only take 20 items per day of a specific hangar or folder.

Some great ideas in here, we need more options to keep our corporations safe / give people access to what they need!

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

I like the idea.

Would be nice to have corporation level folders that could be protected at a member level. i.e - most corps have a members hanger/folder for their members to store things, would be nice if those could be protected from theft.

bumped back to attention.
Need this feature!

#Bad Robot

I would also like a read-only folder access type, in addition to full and write-only we have now.

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

one additional thing

atm we have 2 options for each hangar.

i think its way to few.

full access: as it says
limited access: you can only put stuff in there.

but where is the "i can only see whats inside" option?

this may be very important. to have the stuff somewhere. but others (for example producer) should see how much it is but dont have access there to grab it (security reasons)...

and so on...