26 (edited by Kaldenines 2011-11-11 11:29:30)

Re: Overheat

@ Jack: Again advice to PvPers from the carebears. Thanks.

+1
-Confucius

afte all, this would be another carebear feature, whith multibox advantage:

you perma-overheat your all-tuning-fit RR, RSA, ET supported heavy mech and kill mobs even faster (one instapop per t4 gauss gun?)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

28 (edited by Jack Jombardo 2011-11-11 14:52:10)

Kaldenines wrote:

@ Jack: Again advice to PvPers from the carebears. Thanks.

NP, anytime again smile

As PvE player have to take any "advice" from wannabe-mini-Rambos all the time wink.

And now for real, what's the fun of PvP when no fight is happening? Or do you call one shot a "fight"? Can't be true, is it??
Unebliveble!

PS: just if you didn't get it
- I play LoL for PvP
- I might PvP in Perp to get a Outpost
- I will for sure PvP to defend an Outpost
- but roming without brain for hours ... no, just so TERRIBLE boring ... can imagin 1001 better things to wast my lifetime wink

DAoC Keep/Relict raids where the first and last REAL PvP (RvR) I saw in ANY game and there I had LOT's of fun (longest Keep fight I ever had was ~36 hours WITHOUT break).
Anythink else is no PvP at all in my eyes and just wannabe bullshit. Nothing I will ever respect under no circumstands.

Jack: PvP is Player vs. Prey or else it is not fun. wink

*sarcasm*

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

- but roming without brain for hours ... no, just so TERRIBLE boring ... can imagin 1001 better things to wast my lifetime wink

That, needs to be addressed by the devs.
but...

(longest Keep fight I ever had was ~36 hours WITHOUT break).
Anythink else is no PvP at all in my eyes and just wannabe bullshit. Nothing I will ever respect under no circumstands.

For god's sake not like that yikes

+1
-Confucius