Topic: Looking for an organised team focused corp

Ok I've got a grasp of the game systems and it doesn't look like my friends that I had hoped would sub will be joining yet so its time to find some like minded players to have fun with.

<pimp mode on>
I'm a 35 year old self employed British guy with lots of time to play looking for an active team focused corp with a good cover of time zones. I tend to play in the 14:00 GMT - 05:00 GMT bracket but can be on at other times depending on work commitments.

A game like this is all about the people you play with and as such I'm looking for a mature corp with strong team play. I would prefer a corp that takes the game seriously without taking themselves too seriously and it's also important that the corp is active in PvP and isn't going to just hide on the Alpha islands.

I enjoy all aspects of the game PvP, PvE, production.. even some mining if its needed. I enjoy PvP though I'm a bit of a carebear - I don't usually gank folks without reason or smacktalk and prefer it if all involved enjoy the competition.

I'm a veteran of Eve having played from beta (Evolution pre-BOB, Spectre Systems later), WoW (sigh, hate to admit it), AoC, Warhammer, PotBS (Yarr!) plus many other MMO's and I expect extensive use of voice coms as typing just gets you killed and doesn't cut it for a PvP environment.

I have two accounts to bring to the corp, one combat focused currently with an Baphomet and one industrial focused driving a Sequer.
</pimp mode off>

Post here or contact me in game. Thanks

Re: Looking for an organised team focused corp

Menace to Society  seems like a decent fit but it depends on how you'd classify our pvp.  We do gank and are indiscriminate but we have primary targets.  Its not just to kill but gain the advantage over our enemies.

You seem like a chill guy and could fit in and take our jabs and sense of humor.

www.MenaceToPerpetuum.com

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

You'd get my vote after we killed you the other day when you stumbled across our outpost take and then i believe you had the 1v1 and took it well, no drama or raging, stick an app in and join the fun smile

Thanks guys. I had a lot of fun over on Hokkogaros.
I'll head over to the forum and post an app.