Topic: ATTENTION! Only 2 days to get a free account reset!

Are you unhappy with any of your character’s current extensions? Lost Extension Points due to previous resets? We are giving you a final chance for a fresh start: until Friday the 28th, you can still perform an account reset without suffering an EP loss, and an opportunity to recover any EP lost before.

As announced in our Sept. 28 devblog, we are revamping the extension and attribute system, and as a consequence, the account reset feature will be removed from the game.

This is a reminder that you can still perform an account reset without any repercussions, because all previous EP penalty will be reimbursed during the patch, regardless how many resets you did so far.

The patch will be rolled out on Friday, 2011.10.28., so you still have some time to decide for an account reset.

If you don’t know what an account reset is, or need more details on it, please check out our FAQ:
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … reset-faq/

You can also read about our new patch in our latest blog post:
http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … of-sparks/

Re: ATTENTION! Only 2 days to get a free account reset!

Resets done. big_smile

Really can't wait for the extension downgrade system to clean up those nagging misspent points I on my researcher though!

Heh. Thinking of resetting my combat characters but I shall decide tomorrow. smile

are we still getting the 30 period to reduce level 5 skills as the blog says, and will you make an effort to directly inform all accounts holders who may not read the forums?

Yes, every old player will have 30 days to use the downgrading feature too.

Mails are going out as I'm writing this.

sorry I read the new blog after post, my bad. 

Great news about about informing all accounts!  I know a lot of people that might re-sub smile