Topic: HELLO SUPERIOR OBSERVER!

So who is afraid to go take a piss now with fluffy roaming around?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: HELLO SUPERIOR OBSERVER!

/me looks around and slowly raises his hand.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Fluffy is a nasty bunny. Taking a piss now is like playing Russian roulette wink

I'm just glad his cousin isn't anywhere to be found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin

REal miners don't need to piss.. It's the duece you have to drop that could be the killer! fuuu

Inappropriate signature.

Observers are much fun. Suppress them, ECM them (Two robots) and then heavy mech them to death for the reward of a few million NIC each. Simples. big_smile

So Sup Obs attack industrial bots now eh?

smile

Maybe...?

I'm not masked waiting for the next Riveler to die.. Honest. wink

Learn observer routes. When you plan on mining near one of their routes, use a detector like you would on a beta island.

Problem solved?

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

or just run squealing like Ned Flanders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_RGh89k … re=related

hypothetical question:
what if tomorrows patch would remove roaming observers from Alpha islands?

a hell lot QQ from Wraithbane, Cobalt and Hunter "wha wha wha nerf wha wha kernel wha wha"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Kernels should be increase to 75% drop chance.
Observer kernels should be 100% chance. Observers should be beta islands only. Grand Observers should be with Superiors for extra fun.

12 (edited by Annihilator 2011-10-13 23:00:50)

do not forget: i have a several pages long topic about observers in balancing.

im hoping for a rebalance of them in the VERY NEAR future.

the supsever kain feels like überdiablo is walking on tellesis even without worldevent, and only the enigma-hammerdins dont care about it.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

It can't come soon enough, I'm not motivated to undock already, and knowing I'll probably only mine for a short time till the Tellesis Terror kills me isn't helping.

Alexander, I don't think they should change kernels again, they've been trending towards making it more difficult to get, and I doubt they'd want to revert it.

Anyhow, observer should probably get a nerf so the miners dare to go outside. They're fun to hunt, but they're really interrupting a lot of other activities.

15 (edited by The Omen 2011-10-14 06:44:11)

Do what Ruval and I did today. He went out in his Ictus and Nuet'd its bum to nothing then my Memser MKII came in and popped his sorry but. Good job Devs for letting ewar take effect smile
One dead Sup Observer smile

Annihilator wrote:

hypothetical question:
what if tomorrows patch would remove roaming observers from Alpha islands?

a hell lot QQ from Wraithbane, Cobalt and Hunter "wha wha wha nerf wha wha kernel wha wha"

Hey Anni, I resemble that remark!! ^^  I have no problems with SO's. If I'm farming in one of my AB's I'll just go get one of my mechs. But I can see how they would be a serious PITA for a miner.

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

The Omen wrote:

or just run squealing like Ned Flanders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_RGh89k … re=related

Logged in this morning to find out that the server is going to restart to "Remove observers from alpha islands for real."

Alas poor pelistial superior observer I knew him well......... fuuu

I miss them already.......

Inappropriate signature.

Still get roaming gangs and you can still get some nice person crack one open from an artifact site..

tried yesterday some artifact scanning, was able to spawn several observer within a relative short timeframe. Will try again today big_smile.

i wonder if "observer" and "roaming gang" have been on the same "spawn", so if an observer is running around, there wont be convois on same route. That would explain why i had seen more observer then convois on tellesis.

srsly? observers attacking stationary industrials now?

Smokeyii wrote:

srsly? observers attacking stationary industrials now?

Of course. They always should have. It was a bug/feature that's now been corrected.
Mining now requires a minimum of 6 accounts to start mining, 4 scouts, 1 miner, 1 hauler.

Post no longer needed!  Thanks for letting me urinate in peace again!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.