Topic: eWar NPC's..... aren't?

So went farming last night and again this morning.
Filled about 400U across both sessions, hitting a random spawn so coming up against a wide variety of mechs, ewar mechs, hmechs, elite spawns and an unlucky observer even crossed my path in the process.

So a few hours ago I realise I haven't been jammed once, I haven't been neuted once, no demob, sensor suppression or drainer either.

In fact the only eWar I HAVE heard about since the patch is superior observers.

Can someone confirm?

Re: eWar NPC's..... aren't?

which island?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Attalica

I farmed a few bots last night too on attalica, and did not get demobed by the ewar, but they did die very quickly. Could be the AI only uses ew after a certain amount of time?

Arga wrote:

I farmed a few bots last night too on attalica, and did not get demobed by the ewar, but they did die very quickly. Could be the AI only uses ew after a certain amount of time?

I have noticed this even pre patch with certan NPC's that would wait a certain ammount of time to ECM me.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

I've noticed it too. Troiars north from Asi-Beta don't drain/neut my accumulator

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

On New Virginia some light Numi bots I often farm no longer appear to use ECM/jamming. I thought it might be the last patch.  While it makes farming easier, I miss the extra bit of challenge smile

8 (edited by Copine Callmeknau 2011-09-24 06:06:14)

I've experienced this on Tellesis and Hershfield as well

It's not a ew delay thing either, I tested it out by letting some ewar mechs pound on me last night, even after a few minutes they had still not used any ewar.

And yeh this makes farming a yawnfest tbh

fixed