Topic: AFK-ing in one box kills all connections to a user

I was just (around 1am server time) fighting 3rd stars near the blaha station I teleport on att. and i got disconnected. lost my bot wjhile i was @ 80% health with no bots near me. odd behaviour occured just before i got disconnected. i was trying to loot one of the cans from the bot i destroyed, but no container opened up, which i thought odd, while i was dicking around trying to open said can, i got disconnected, and i was thrown back to the login screen, with that timer saying "trying to reconnect" or something like that, you know, the one you get when you've afk'ed for to long.

funny thing is i was dual-boxing, with my miner alt on the other box. i did leave him alone for a bit to long, and i think the server killed the connection to my computer, not just the one to my afk miner. this caused me to lose the connection on the box i was playing on.
(btw i know my internet connection didn't go down because teamspeak kept on going)

i dont really care about the bot, but the kernels i farmed well, not fun to lose those
also, I dont mind losing my bot because im stupid, but i dont think this was my fault...

talked to GM Oceanus about this and he said to report this on the forum...