Topic: Australian/NZ time zone Corp ??

Any Oz /NZ Corp out there??

Re: Australian/NZ time zone Corp ??

Yea also looking for an Aus corp.

I'm currently in Mortormis, which has a bunch of Aussie/Oceanic Players getting in groups etc now. Not exclusively our timezone, as a lot of NA too. Good bunch, check if the description suits you.

Euro-Corp Syndicate has members from all over different timezones.  I don't believe we have any who are Oceanic as of yet, but I would love to see us expand into that area.  big_smile

Check out our website and drop an application if you are interested.  smile
http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Harlequin is now playing, we're the largest, oceanic only MMO guild there is, while we do play a couple of other games also, we have a growing number in Perpetuum and we're here to stay smile

http://www.theharlequin.com.au

Im a kiwi and we have a few aussies too feel free to apply to N-A as long as you have a mic so we can interview you

The Enclave has players from all over including Aussie/NZ players.  Visit us at www.enclavecorp.net

The Enclave - No drama!  No prisoners!

i would definetly be interested in joining a more aus/nz focused corp. Its really hard to find people to play with during our TZ.

We should all meet up on one island one day, from what I've seen there are a good number of us but we are spread out smile

Zscero wrote:

i would definetly be interested in joining a more aus/nz focused corp. Its really hard to find people to play with during our TZ.

Instead of being spread out over differnt corps, we could all unity under the Oceanic Corp Harlequin. Would be alot more fun for all, all round =]

Ive joined the enclave, bunch of really cool dudes. Already done a bunch of pvp and killing mobs as a group on beta island for alot of good currency. If any aussies are interested they are a really good option.

Have a word with our Oz/NZ time zone rep Apocolypse, who will tell you all you need to know about IRS in your time zone.

13 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-01-04 21:10:21)

Maybe you Australians will be man enough to admit your anti-american sentiments to the public?

Australians hate America....confirm or deny?

The cat's out of the bag -- you guys should fess up.

GLiMPSE I could have sworn you were Canadian though!

GLiMPSE wrote:

Maybe you Australians will be man enough to admit your anti-american sentiments to the public?

Australians hate America....confirm or deny?

The cat's out of the bag -- you guys should fess up.

Haha I think it is more that Americans are easy targets, we love yas for that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

I will be heading to America in the near future, I am going to go insane!

+1  for Manneq... i mean Harlequine.

->You just lost The Game<-

HARL all the way - been nice enemies in MO.

Henkst wrote:

HARL all the way - been nice enemies in MO.

Cheers mate. I only played the beta in MO haha, which guild were you in. I'll pass it on to Desty.

Henkst, were you guys able to build a neutral trade-hub? (you were fisheye werent you?) - At Ely's (I think it was them) keep spot that TOP took down.

ps, those sieges were the best times - actual pvp.

Hey, there were no more players left tongue - and yes that was a great time. whatever takes both sides busy for 17 hours - is likely to be fun for both sides tongue unfortunately it was the only event of that scale.