1 (edited by TokTok 2011-08-20 06:32:06)

Topic: Item in CSV Export For Market

Would it be possible to get the Item that data was exported for in the CSV file so that i dont have to import then individualy and set a column name to the item for each

something like this:

File: marketrangedemand-2011-08-20-00-20-21.csv

"item","Quantity","Price","Base","Offer expiration"
"Titanium","18142","15.85 NIC","Tellesis Main Terminal","2212-09-01 15:43:00"

File: marketrangesupply-2011-08-20-00-21-48.csv

"item","Quantity","Price","Base","Offer expiration"
"Titanium","1051","23.00 NIC","Asintec Alpha Terminal","2212-08-21 04:18:00"

Instead of the no item rows of data. Right now im having to open these files in excel individually and set the extra colunm of data.

please

Re: Item in CSV Export For Market

no? eh i figured i would ask, no worries i have made a work around

I am also keen on this feature. Could you mail me ingame with your workaround. Cheers

my work around was to add a <select name='resource'><option value='$resource_id'>$resource_name</option>

that auto pops from the mysql database when im uploading csv files to it. how ever at this time its a pain it the butt. i have at least carried over the varible of which option i selected on the last upload of the csv data.

for my excel spread sheet i was importing the data into specific worksheets, but have since moved to a web based solution.

big_smile big_smile big_smile THANK YOU SO MUCH big_smile big_smile big_smile

All better now? I hear that the CVS data is better but I've never used the old stuff.
Any more issues with it I'd suggest starting a new thread or updating the OP here to reflect the new changes.

Easier to keep track. Good work Devs if it's all working as planned.