1 (edited by Kytus 2011-08-20 01:02:07)

Topic: Fortune. A Community Redifining Combat

Have you ever wished you could play with group of people like you?

Who realize that doing it together is what makes it fun.  People who play to win but can stand to lose. (Sometimes wink). Who know that by playing creatively we can do so much more.

That's the Perpetuum community I'm building, because that's the community I want to be a part of.

I want today's noobs who will be tomorrow's game changers, and maybe the odd vet who is after something more.  The kind of person I'm looking for:

- Appreciates teamwork, so has a mic and headset
- Wants to be part of a strong community, so will be active socially (on the forums/chat channels/comms)
- Plays, or wants to play perpetuum primarily to PvP, preferably outnumbered, and win
- Will take part in corp efforts, both on the battlefield and off it (making money)
- Is willing to invest your EP and NIC in your community for the above reasons

If you want your corp to be a chat channel your in while you solo, we aren't you.  I don't mind people playing how they like, and I heartily encourage solo PvPers, but I want one of the first things you do when you log in to be to find out what we (as a corp) are doing and join in.  Because that's where the fun is at.

Some practicalities:
- We're English speaking and European Timezone.  I'm from the UK
- We recruit based on attitude, not EP or NIC.  We will probably put a lower EP limit up at a later date.  Young (in game time), ambitious players is who I really want at the moment.
- The application process will take a little while, and will involve a comms chat.
- There's no real activity requirement.  As long as common sense says you do actually play the game.

I await your application.

Re: Fortune. A Community Redifining Combat

These guys must be great, forum necro is there specialty smile

Re: Fortune. A Community Redifining Combat

Just gettin the word out.  Hey you noticed wink