76 (edited by CoyoteTheClever 2010-12-15 22:33:08)

Re: Euro-Corp Syndicate

<3 everyone in Eurocorp. Even Kazvall, even though his avatar scares me big_smile. Great bunch of guys, and a player looking for a corp would do well to roll with them.

Heya, been trying to take a look at the guild site but it doesn't seem to come up... is it just me?

Should come back up soon.

It's back up now.  smile

Silly Guildportal doing maintenance when we have interested applicants.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

80 (edited by Lightdrake 2010-12-18 01:50:32)

x

Lightdrake wrote:

Quick thing - you should mention that you dont accept former Infestation alliance members
So people save time filling applications that they dont have to fill only to be told to gtfo afterwards smile

Thanks

I think you'll find thats the same with all worthwile corps tbh.

Free bump to a good corp.

82 (edited by Kazou 2010-12-18 01:47:23)

fk this

Kazou wrote:

Hello.

Is Euro-Corp still actively recruiting euro players? I just started this game and from what i could see ingame and on the forums i am interested in learning more about you.

Lightdrake?

We are, in fact, actively recruiting European and American continental players, and are trying to expand into the Oceanic and Pacific regions.  smile

All one must do is properly fill out an Application on our website so that we may review it.  smile

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

85 (edited by Saha 2010-12-18 08:00:46)

Akumaka wrote:

We are, in fact, actively recruiting European and American continental players, and are trying to expand into the Oceanic and Pacific regions.  smile

All one must do is properly fill out an Application on our website so that we may review it.  smile

Because reading through last 4 posts before yours in your own recruitment thread and comprehending situation is too complex.

86 (edited by Akumaka 2010-12-18 16:49:23)

I choose to ignore trolls and senseless babble.

Aside from someone asking if we are recruiting European players, the only other thing of consequence is someone making an off-handed comment about us not accepting a former member of Infestation Alliance.

Such members are accepted, or not, on a case by case basis.

Would I get in?

Akumaka wrote:

I choose to ignore trolls and senseless babble.

Aside from someone asking if we are recruiting European players, the only other thing of consequence is someone making an off-handed comment about us not accepting a former member of Infestation Alliance.

Such members are accepted, or not, on a case by case basis.

1. Look at avatar of Lightdrake.
2. Look at avatar of Kazou.
3. Look at edit times after my post "Lightdrake?"
4. Think very very hard.

And?

It's not exactly like there are a whole lot of customization options in this game's Avatar creation.

If you have an issue with Lightdrake/Kazou or whatever they choose to call themself, it's none of my concern.

NO idea what he's talking about either, might have to go back and read a few pages...:rolleyes:

If you join ECorp, all your wildest dreams will come true.

Asuma wrote:

NO idea what he's talking about either, might have to go back and read a few pages...:rolleyes:

Kazou and Lightdrake is same person. No wonder ECORP is crowded with spies when you guys can't add 2 and 2 together.

Saha wrote:
Asuma wrote:

Kazou and Lightdrake is same person. No wonder ECORP is crowded with spies when you guys can't add 2 and 2 together.

Yeah that guy is pretty fun to hunt down and kill. Saw him try to apply to the clan a couple of times. Good thing in ecorp we hunt down our targets and have a good old time tar & feathering them!

We don't do that we

QQQQQQUAD KILL THEM!!!!!

Saha wrote:

Yes, we quite understand that, and we're saying we don't really care.  Members are allowed to have alts.  Seeing as both of those characters have no Corporation, I don't see a problem with him joining after properly going through the application process.

96 (edited by Saha 2010-12-23 19:44:22)

Akumaka wrote:
Saha wrote:

Yes, we quite understand that, and we're saying we don't really care.  Members are allowed to have alts.  Seeing as both of those characters have no Corporation, I don't see a problem with him joining after properly going through the application process.

You rejected him already before he actually posted on his alt.

Braaaaaiiiinnnnsss. omniomniom

So be it, then.  smile

Euro-Corp Syndicate is still recruiting players of all timezones!  We have members from all over the Americas and Europe, and would love to expand into the Oceanic and Aussie timezones.

We have a well rounded Corporation with a robust industrial system that supports our PvPers in the defense of our Outpost of Koykili on Domhalarn, along with our fellow Corporations in the Vindictive Alliance.

If interested, read up and drop us an application at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/

Shamless bump.

ECORP NEED YOU !