Re: Euro-Corp Syndicate

I love ecorp, lots of juicy targets, althought not as many as N-A nomnom wink

A very goal oriented group that balances improving the corp without strangling their members with high tax rates or forced participation in operations. They know the game inside and out, and are always willing to help out new and inexperienced players.

Most importantly, it's a fun group to play with.

A great corp to be with. I joined a few days before beta ended and I couldn't have chosen a better one.
Thoroughly enjoying myself atm.

Can't wait to beat and humiliate the forum trolls i.e. M2S smile

One of the best move to do when you come in this game is to join  Euro-Corp syndicate
-friendly
-fun
-efficient
-much more to come

Seafort wrote:

A great corp to be with. I joined a few days before beta ended and I couldn't have chosen a better one.
Thoroughly enjoying myself atm.

Can't wait to beat and humiliate the forum trolls i.e. M2S smile

lolololol, you cant even beat us at forum trolling let alone with your individuals all doing things by themselves and getting ganked doing it.

That being said there are some nice guys in ECorp wink

Jelan your trying to steal the spot here again are you not?

If anyone are interested in how a troll looks like visit this url:  http://www.twittertips.se/wp-content/up … /troll.jpg. In that I also want to say that this is not a distant cousin of Jelan.

Anyway, this thread is not about trolls, it is however about an MMO corp who plays this game www.perpetuum-online.com

ECorp are one of the beta corps that passed into release. We can offer mostly the same as any other corps out there, we are not that special. Yes, we do have some numbers, but not everyone that applies get into ECorp.

We do have a 24 hour player base, with US and EU officers to handle the time zones. We believe in the long term goals, as most of us does not play this game just to think about what we are going to do tomorrow only.

For those who are interested in joining, trade or just a chat, stop by our ingame channel ECorp public or visit us here: http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com

Deputy CEO of Euro-Corp Syndicate

"For all my future, witness my past. Embrace the beauty of the beast."

Putting in a app, after talking to a few members.  Looks like a organized guild. 

Thx

Euro-Corp Syndicate is still recruiting players who are interested in all facets of the game!

From PvP and PvE combat players, to mining and producing industrial players!  We have a place for all types within our ranks.

Submit an application at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ and come have a chat with us on our in game channel, EC Public!

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

xion wrote:

Putting in a app, after talking to a few members.  Looks like a organized guild. 

Thx

Welcome to the corp mate.

Yes Yes, Welcome new MINING SLAVE! HAR HAR HAR! yarr

welcome to all our new members !

and welcome to all our future team mates cool

hi guys any chance i can get back into the ecorp  i was in  at the end of beta    joined after madmolar

All old members from beta are more then welcome to apply again.

Submit an application at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ and come have a chat with us on our in game channel, EC Public!

ECorp ftw

lazlow dragonsani wrote:

hi guys any chance i can get back into the ecorp  i was in  at the end of beta    joined after madmolar

Welcome back then!

So i heard you guys like Axe and Russians

I'm not sure what is implied by that comment, Siddy, but we certainly have no open hostility with them.  Some friendly PvP happens, and we had a good fight over that Outpost this morning.  Both sides left the field with no hard feelings.  smile

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

/bump

Looking for a home in Perpetuum full of mature players, all enjoying the game and all its content together?

Look no further, check out ECorp

Akumaka wrote:

I'm not sure what is implied by that comment, Siddy, but we certainly have no open hostility with them.  Some friendly PvP happens, and we had a good fight over that Outpost this morning.  Both sides left the field with no hard feelings.  smile

Your side just got the "station express" while they had to walk with your loot...

i see, i see...

There is only onE Corp to belong to in this game cool

ECorp

Ecorp and Axe in bed together as well now, so who's receiving or is that a silly question

I'm sorry to disappoint you, Jalen, but ECorp and AXE are not "in bed together."  We are, in fact, quite actively killing one another.

That aside, Euro-Corp Syndicate is actively recruiting Industrialists and Combatants.  We offer a memberbase spread over the Americas and Europe so that you always have someone to enjoy the game with!

If interested, please visit us on our in game chat channel, EC Public, or at our website at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/

I have mentioned before that I grew up with trolls in a cold country. But then again this thread are not about trolls, and players of the Perpetuum world that want to contact ECorp feel free to come by our EC Public channel ingame. There you can ask for Akumaka or my self and we will be happy to reply to those in person.

For this thread are all about promoting an player corporation, that has a 24 h player base with booth EU and US officers. We are not that special but there are certain things puts us apart of other corporations.

- We do not take in everyone that applies, number are as good as the once you bring into a fight.

- We have players online 24/7

- We share long term goals

- 2/3 PvP/PvE and 1/3 Industrial

- Average age 26-32

We are basically a bunch a players that likes to play these kind of games, and while doing so we bring our own personality to the table.

So if your interested visit ECorp at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/

Stop talking about trolls and axes. Those belong to old stories. This game is all about nice shiny robots, mechs and lasers. lol

best corp gets a bump

------bump--------