1 (edited by Akumaka 2011-03-03 13:14:53)

Topic: Euro-Corp Syndicate

**RECRUITMENT TEMPORARILY CLOSED**

Euro-Corp Syndicate is a multinational Corporation who accept players of all professions and timezones into our ranks.  Our members cover timezones from all over the U.S. and Europe, and we offer a friendly and mature atmosphere that will enable you to enjoy the great world of Perpetuum!

Euro-Corp's current focus is small scale, raid-based PvP on the Beta Islands to sew dissent and insecurity amongst our enemies.

We our help newcomers by supplying them with robots, ammunition, and modules to get them started. Our corp has a robust industrial background, and it can benefit you should you choose to join.  We use this industrial foundation to support our strong combative outfit.  As such, Euro-Corp recruits all types of players from Industrialists and Miners to PvE and PvPers.

If you are interested, apply on our website at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ or join our public in game chat channel, EC Public.  We also have an Embassy forum for other guilds to start a dialog with us.

"Bringing about Utopia, one bullet at a time."

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Re: Euro-Corp Syndicate

Thanks for Invite, and here is a shameless bump for my new Corp

Bump. Good group.

Is it true Gambits gone awol and the corp is imploding, shame if it is, you were my first home during beta *sniff*

5 (edited by DOA 2010-11-21 18:38:55)

Jelan wrote:

Is it true Gambits gone awol and the corp is imploding, shame if it is, you were my first home during beta *sniff*

We doing very well.  Not sure where your getting your troll info from. 

Go post in your own forums instead of QQ in our thread.

DOA wrote:
Jelan wrote:

We doing very well.  Not sure where your getting your troll info from. 

Go post in your own forums instead of QQ in our thread.

How rude and it was even a free bump!

Its no more rude than your troll.  Pathetic that your clan feels so intimidated  they need to toll recuitment theads.

DOA wrote:

Its no more rude than your troll.  Pathetic that your clan feels so intimidated  they need to toll recuitment theads.

I don't charge any tolls wink

However it was being discussed in general chat the other night and not by M2S.  Your angsty reply however is lol

9 (edited by Akumaka 2010-11-21 23:07:30)

Gambit is not AWOL or MIA, we know exactly where he is.  *Holds up a key labeled "Gambit's Box"*

That aside, he has some other priorities he's had to take care of and so is not able to join us for launch.  Hopefully, in a few months, he will be able to return to us, but for now we are working toward our goals without his presence.

The corp is far from imploding, and we are doing quite well.  Our industry is booming and we have a lot of dedicated members helping to progress the Corp further.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

is he in prison again?

Akumaka wrote:

Gambit is not AWOL or MIA, we know exactly where he is.  *Holds up a key labeled "Gambit's Box"*

That aside, he has some other priorities he's had to take care of and so is not able to join us for launch.  Hopefully, in a few months, he will be able to return to us, but for now we are working toward our goals without his presence.

The corp is far from imploding, and we are doing quite well.  Our industry is booming and we have a lot of dedicated members helping to progress the Corp further.

Now you see DOA that was a civilised reply, cheers Aku

p.s. You said 'Gambits Box' hurhur

Are you guys still looking for members.

Yep, indeed we are.

Akumaka wrote:

Yep, indeed we are.

Yup Yup, the more the merrier wink

Got 1, maybe 2 more joining up on the 25th.

Amlodhi wrote:

Got 1, maybe 2 more joining up on the 25th.

That should double the numbers then tongue

Trolls?

Were I'm from we hunt trolls, but put that on the side. People who played beta or even new players will understand M2S way to play games. And do not take this wrong, M2S do know how to PvP.

But then again this thread is promote ECorp, and ECorp do offer an 24 hours member base to play with. Our officers covers booth Europe and American time zone. We have members from Norway to southern France, from Canada to Argentina.

If you are interested in knowing more feel free to stop by http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ or even join our ingame chat channel ECpublic.

Just remember to have fun ingame, and bring your humor to the game itself.

Deputy CEO of Euro-Corp Syndicate

"For all my future, witness my past. Embrace the beauty of the beast."

Xetro Xerion wrote:

Trolls?

Were I'm from we hunt trolls, but put that on the side. People who played beta or even new players will understand M2S way to play games. And do not take this wrong, M2S do know how to PvP.

But then again this thread is promote ECorp, and ECorp do offer an 24 hours member base to play with. Our officers covers booth Europe and American time zone. We have members from Norway to southern France, from Canada to Argentina.

If you are interested in knowing more feel free to stop by http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ or even join our ingame chat channel ECpublic.

Just remember to have fun ingame, and bring your humor to the game itself.

Bah, sensible reply tongue

Played in a lot of solid corps/clans in eve/darkfall and these guys are solid in their goals. They work together and encourage that. It's a very nice team atmosphere. Active during many time zones as well.

Would suggest this to others interested in working as a team.

20 (edited by XrayIT 2010-11-24 16:59:47)

from another topic I can't say how much I agree with this

Jelan wrote:

M2S are also better troller wink

yarr

XrayIT wrote:

from another topic I can't say how much I agree with this

Jelan wrote:

M2S are also better troller wink

yarr

I see what you did there wink  Flattery will get you everywhere lol