Topic: Geoscan/Map bugs

Crash:Reuploading geoscan results that already exist on the geoscan map results causes the game to crash(repeatable) - Windowed Mode

Bug:While scrolling down Geo scan results the map automaticlly jumps to the top of the list (repeatable) - Windowed Mode

Crash:Uploading results to the map without having the map open before uploading or minimized caused the game to freeze and crash (randon) - Windowed Mode

Re: Geoscan/Map bugs

Wolfhound wrote:

Crash:Reuploading geoscan results that already exist on the geoscan map results causes the game to crash(repeatable) - Windowed Mode

Bug:While scrolling down Geo scan results the map automaticlly jumps to the top of the list (repeatable) - Windowed Mode

have this two as well!

I am having this issue as well. The problem ONLY happens on my second computer. I've redownlaoded the client twice but I am still having the crash problem. If I play the same character on the computer I first installed the client on I can scan my brains out without crashing. Are there any logs/tracers I can run to help get to the bottom of this?

If I keep my scans clear I do not crash. The crash occurs after I hit upload and the map is popping up.

If you try to open the map inside of a base the game crashes.