1 (edited by qstep 2010-12-06 05:33:24)

Topic: PRIDE is recruiting

PRIDE is a freshly found corporation focusing on end game PvP and Industrial finesse. Supporting industrial research is the primary focus of our corporation for now. PRIDE is a rapidly growing Corporation for players who want to achieve something in game. Whether you are an old EVE veteran, fresh recruit or a dedicated miner/crafter PRIDE is here for you. Our long term goal is to establish a corporation run station and join the end game warfare of Perpetuum. For this we plan to have a wide base of members working for common goal! We have people online 24/7 so time zones are not an issue among us.

To maintain a healthy competitive corporation, we have set some ground rules to apply:
-We are recruiting only over 18 years old players.
-We want you to be able to join mumble during PvP events.

"We take PRIDE in our actions!" -General Qstep

Re: PRIDE is recruiting

Hey, I would love to join.
I am new this this, only ever played the free trials of eve.

Umm, I live in New Zealand and am 23 years old.

I have vent and don't mind using it when I have to.

Sounds like PRIDE might be for me

4 (edited by tRens 2010-11-29 19:35:17)

I joined on the 25th and have met some good people!

Every day that I have been in this corp, we've done something as group.

Currently we're in the process of outfitting our industrialists and combat groups.

If you have some Eve experience like most of us. You'd probably feel right at home.

I would like to put my name in for joining your corporation. I am a US player i play when i can which is around 8pm mountain or sometimes during the day since i work from home. I have 2 accounts 1 combat (which is hard right now due to the masses of people in spawn areas) and a industrial account. I am looking for an active corporation that has some roving PVE bands and PVP bands often. Also looking to help out where i can industrially.

thank you for your consideration.

I thought you guys already had a foothold in a beta island with the NAP train?

o7
Eve player here looking for a corp - do you have a site and or contact I can speak with?

-V