Topic: 20 ways to improve the games UI!

In no particular order:

1.  Ability to adjust opacity of windows.

2.  Ability to rename chat channels and rearrange them in the order we please by drag and drop.

3.  Item linking to chat please!

4.  Ability to save a few different 'settings' for the Landmarks menu.  (One for PvE, One for PvP, One for Intrusions etc.)

5.  Toggle for corp members to be able to see the contents of a corp storage container without being able to remove items.

6.  A few extra 'color-levels' for corp containers wouldn't hurt. 

7. Ability to split stacks by units of 'U'

8. Ability to extend Relations increases/decreases a few extra decimal places to better see the actual number.

9. Materials type folder that the Factory could be pointed to for production. 

10. Addition of two more 'marking stars' next to extensions so a few different 'marked extension' plans could be formulated.

11.  An ingame calculator would be nice.  Also some extra Notepad space would be nice.  Say, ten pages or so to keep track of various things.

12.  Under Production/Knowledge base or thereabout, a series of meters denoting kernel progress for various technologies.  Kernels need to become less of a mystery and it would be nice to see a percentage of sorts on how much progress a kernel eater has made. 

13. A person's previous name should be listed under career in case of a respec. (This may be worthy of a different thread though)

14.  Ability to resize buttons on menus and item icons would be nifty.

15. Put Mat and Time Ratio on CT Icon.

16. Update all module 'information' windows with tech type.

17. Informational windows for all items could really use some formating and tweeking to make them easier to read at a glance.

18. Ability to order modules in market sub menus by tech type. 

19. General market submenu formatting.  Kernel and Decoder menus should go in numerical order for instance.

20.  Enlarge numbers on the bot 'equip' screen. They can be dammed hard to read.

Thanks for listening!:D

Re: 20 ways to improve the games UI!

also one that lets you sort assignments by contractor

/witty sig

Still +1 what happened to the other thread? big_smile

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

4 (edited by Hugh Ruka 2011-07-15 07:30:50)

yes please. also ability to set containers to text/details mode. the BIG ICONS are driving me crazy. scrolling or resizing windows constantly while manipulating storage/cargo.

oh please add the option to set a window transparent/non-interactive. like the combat log f.e. I don't need to interact with it while fighting but I like to have an overview. so I just need to see the text but don't want the windows itself to get in the way of clicking on things. similar with chat :-)

5 (edited by Uncle Mo 2011-07-15 08:50:33)

Pred wrote:

Still +1 what happened to the other thread?

Not sure bro.  Don't remember any badness going on previous.

I'd love all these, I'd also love if I could have nuetral agents show up in landmarks with a color rather than the same white used for outposts and teleporters, so neutrals could get a grey background the same as the positive and negative backgrounds, maybe a couple for corp member and squad member would be nice too, would make distiquishing ppl on your overview on PvP Ops easier.

7 (edited by Baron 2011-07-16 13:33:11)

ctrl a!

Excellent idea - one and all!!

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.