Topic: Field Container's

Ccould we get these two commands added to the right click menu for field containers;

Storage Stack
Unstack

Theyre already in place for the in-terminal storage after all cool

Re: Field Container's

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … /#comments

last part about the container changes already include that.

couldnt find the forum post where zoom said "this would include stacking in field container"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Ahh found it......I didn't notice that before when I read the blog, cheers Annihilator smile

4 (edited by Marak Mocam 2011-07-16 13:04:59)

Annihilator wrote:

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … /#comments

last part about the container changes already include that.

couldnt find the forum post where zoom said "this would include stacking in field container"

Dev Zoom wrote:
BugSplat wrote:

Eve space, especially around belts, was so littered with persistent cans that for years you could not see past the litter to mine or reach the gate.

ALWAYS, always give cans a timer, or some other way for them to disappear from the terrain.

Besides which, if cans are persistent, they'll point a great big huge neon finger at rich mineral nodes.

By persistent I meant that for example containers will live through a server restart too, contrary to now. They are not handled via the SQL database, and only reside in server memory. The change will also allow to interact with items in containers (like splitting/stacking).

27th response to the thread held the splitting and stacking info.

I was hoping it didn't mean persistent as in lasts forever type deal.  That would be very bad as 9,000,000,000 ended up all over hell and gone in the game.

I do hope they change the lock code gig with them.  Let it be variable length and alpha-numeric.

I would like to see the timer extended though. Maybe an hour. That would enable the ability to get back to it, and still keep the landscape clear.