Re: Perp-Carto.net - Online Mapping Application and More!

Program now works with Firefox and almost 100% with IE.  The one problem with IE is annoying as heck though. 

Give it a try,

Dynamic Spawns here I come!

website updated to latest version.  Still in test mode, please test

perp-carto.net

thanks.

Updated live version to a new test revision.  Has some bugs, but please go forth and report more!

I like it, very well done. The whole GUI is pretty interesting.

Update: 

- UI restructured and now the map is full screen.

Bugs:

- Can't add polygon shapes (just havn't redid it yet)
- GeoScan add menu hasn't been dressed up yet
- Aux Info on Spawns and Base/Outposts hasn't been dessed up
- The first item you make will be submitted where you click the submit button not where you activated the Wheel.  That is a big issue so I'm working on that first before I finish polygons and dressing other menu items up.

Online database hasn't been flushed so all your old points still exisit.  Please go test it.

Perp-Carto.net updated to latest build.

Probably a few things new since you last tested it.

-> Spawn Filters
-> Where am I?
-> Wheel of Fortune (Radial Menu)

=> Numerous bug fixes

Bug:

Right click to bring up then Radial and choose the GEOSCANNER shape, hit the scan button to bring up the grid overlay on the base map and now click on the X to close the geoscanner shape window.

your mouse is now unable to right click on the map to bring up the shapes tool to turn off the boxes and you will have to refresh to get past it, i think it also broke something else but i can't remember.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/ … 022011.png
It's Pelistal Empire

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Ok I tried the map thingy.... its so confusing! I think it is a great application, and I am so glad you are making it, but, can we get some tooltips? And a help file or sumting.... as it is now most of the time im scratching my head in confusion on what to do...
I remember when I was making a BBcode for stEVE forums, it had a zillioin codes and options, in the end what did I do? Only 1 frigin code that was taking in a garbage of text and spew out coherent ingame links on the other end.
Only when it was so simple and idiot proof I was finnaly done explaining to corpmates how da f* to use it.

almost works in Opera ...

Guys.. His last post is like 2011-07-25 04:36:08. Havent even seen him for a while now, not sure if hes still in Nex or not.

Edit: Hes not in our corp anymore, we kick ppl inactive 28 days and over (If they dont report any reason). So fair to say we wont be getting any news from him anymore till he replies back.