Topic: Robopedia

Update it please! Add MK2 robots there etc.

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Robots

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Re: Robopedia

If you read the texts of T1 and T2-Robots, you will notice that they are identical.

But these texts could use some updates too, since several of them looking quite weak. I posted some suggestions for the german localization and noticed it while reading through all the robot-infos.

+1

Ogon wrote:

If you read the texts of T1 and T2-Robots, you will notice that they are identical.

But these texts could use some updates too, since several of them looking quite weak. I posted some suggestions for the german localization and noticed it while reading through all the robot-infos.

No quite true, because mk2s have this:
"Mk2 robots are in many ways superior to their regular counterparts, but the calibration templates can only be obtained via [[Help:Geoscanning|artifact scanning]], and they also require a special Niani component to be built.''

Also its not about desc too. Robots stats are outdated.

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Dan wrote:
Ogon wrote:

No quite true, because mk2s have this:
"Mk2 robots are in many ways superior to their regular counterparts, but the calibration templates can only be obtained via [[Help:Geoscanning|artifact scanning]], and they also require a special Niani component to be built.''

That is the only difference between the T1 and T2 - flufftext.

6 (edited by Etil DeLaFuente 2011-07-13 18:16:08)

It might help you a bit, don't know why you're looking for an up to date bot description.

*edit: Link removed. Reverse engineering the game client is against the EULA. - DEV Zoom