Topic: Looking for corporation

Looking for a corporation to join.  Looking to do PvP and PvE - combat oriented character build.  Mainly playing around 10PM and later Central Daylight Time weeknights from USA.  Weekends are more open on times to play.

Want a good group to make new friends and enjoy the game since subscribing.

If it helps (or hurts) I have had accounts in Eve since late 2003.  I have been semi-retired since 2007 due to real life and weary from 0.0 blobfests.  I have been looking for something interesting and hope Perpetuum fills the need.

Re: Looking for corporation

You should look up At The Gates. We are a growing pvp corp thats looking to hire a few dedicated agents. We have a few new players and a few old ones. If you are up for sharing your work with your corpmates and of course beeing shared to in return, then we are the corp you are looking for.

Because the voices told me to do it.

3 (edited by Jelan 2011-07-07 13:48:02)

Thats my timeline in EvE as well Zeram, there's only a limited selection if you want to avoid the naptrain i'm afraid, listed below in no particular order or favourtism

M2S, ATG, 62nd, FOOM, M2S and Pandemic Legion

edit: and of course NeX doh!

As such i'd recommend one of them

Yeah everyone else is in a naptrain, people from Jelan's post just  dont fight with  eachother... ohwait.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please