Topic: LF European Mercenary Corp

Greetings,

I am interested into joining a Mercenary Corp. A corp with sole purpose is helping other...for a good sum of money. This game seems to be able to lend to this type of lifestyle very well and should give me a broad experience. From keeping miners save from hostile native bots to assisting corp taking stations.

I am myself from the Netherlands and I am looking for a corp with an active EU player base. It might be a native US corps, but as long as there are enough playing from the EU timezone. A good Mercenary corps would actually need a player base in every timezone anyway to be able to fulfill there contract. This is actually impotent to me to be able to fulfill  a contract as agree upon. I also find it imported that the corp is respectful to everyone. Even the ones they are fighting. They might be the new contractors tomorrow.

I also might consider joining a Merc corp with does not have active roots in the EU timezone if they are serious expanding toward this and I would not mind helping with them becoming more active and stronger in that timezone.

I am new to the game though. Started at the beginning of retail and played a few hours in beta. However duo to the lack of time I could not commit myself to the beta. I will be able to play a few hours a day (3-4 tops) as I am currently running a student company (With is like running a company. We are however exempt from some laws and rules) so this is a active undertaking. This however will only be till February after with I will have 6 month of just catching up on university (Dutch: HBO) (Following a few classes with I still have to pass before I can do my internship).

I currently want to focus on the combat aspect of the game and not interested in mining and production.

In short:
I expect:

• A guild that does everything for the right price

• A guild that is respectful to everyone

• A guild that is active in the EU timezone or actively expanding into this timezone

• A guild that always fulfills it contract even if a better one arises or if the other sides suddenly offers more. This goal should be the only thing more imported then earning money.

I offer:

• Some expertise in the essentials of running your own company. Like communication, marketing, sales, etc. Not well advanced in them, but do now some things that might be useful

• Some expertise in running a guild. I ran a guild in Warhammer Online with ended up being one of the biggest of that server early retail. I also had leadership position in a game called Face of Mankind, with taught me a lot in regards of leading people in an online community.

• Dedication

• Assistence in setting up a EU command structure (by recruiting new members. As I am to new to the game I do not find myself qualified to take any leadership position in this game just yet)

• Web development. I can build websites, although I am not a designer. I do however not have to much time for that for the coming weeks, but might fit in a simple website for my corp.