Re: Ugliest Avatar Competition!

Sup?

i can kill heavy mechs just by looking at ´em.

Added.  Gemini X does not seem like a specifically made avatar for this so I will allow it.

Maybe when we get a nice even 26 entries we'll start the voting for this! 4 more GOGOGO!

*Whoops, I had Demois in there twice!*

Current Entrants

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Overall ugliness Cornelius T probably has my vote.

But I find Demois to definitely be the most disturbing due to the sheer "Mi Scusi" factor.

Cornelius T I'd give an odd look, from Demois I'd run with both hands covering my ***.

*Insert really awesome sig here*

55 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-01 12:55:25)

Gobla wrote:

Overall ugliness Cornelius T probably has my vote.

But I find Demois to definitely be the most disturbing due to the sheer "Mi Scusi" factor.

Cornelius T I'd give an odd look, from Demois I'd run with both hands covering my ***.

LOL.  I love Fred Armisen!

Still, voting will come in a new thread once we have reached 26 entries (since it fills out the image space fully and I'm OCD like that).

Even if you're not the "clear winner" by any means, you could still get some points with the voting system I'm using.  Some may be a niche that people think is hideous but you may get constant 2nd or 3rd votes and still win!  Only need 4 more to start the voting!

EDIT: I also need ideas for more categories for the next one.  Things like just creepy, completely normal, serial killer, best looking, aliens, etc.  May do a couple of them at a time to keep things fresh and be able to do these often.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

56 (edited by Thufir 2010-12-01 20:47:44)

not to be too hard on the devs as they have done so much with so few but I think we will have a significantly harder chore in finding a Perpetuum Avatar that actually looks reasonably good. Yeesh.

Add: And you dudes with the bug-eyes. Knock it off! Your freaking me out.

/entry

Cornelius T-bone Rockford ftw

"False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade."

Withdrawing, have fun.

Puchu III wrote:

Withdrawing, have fun.

Your entry fee will not be refunded.  Not gonna take you off the list anyway...

3 more and I'll make the thread for voting!

Current Entrants

What up?

Added.  Not updating the image here yet.

Thufir wrote:

not to be too hard on the devs as they have done so much with so few but I think we will have a significantly harder chore in finding a Perpetuum Avatar that actually looks reasonably good. Yeesh.

Considering what role your avatar plays in the game (= very little to none), I think we invested the correct amount of time in it. As soon as we have time for it, we'll do the necessary updates. smile

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Still only need 2 more people!  I was hoping to get this underway by the time I had to leave (in 2 hours).  GOGOGO!

Entries are now closed and the voting has begun.  Please head to this thread to cast your votes.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … on-voting/