Re: Ugliest Avatar Competition!

Can I enter too?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Not sure if this guy qualifies. He's not particularly ugly but I do find him somewhat disturbing.

I find my avatar creepy.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Can I enter too?

Looks like Jesus after he did meth for a couple years.

lol

<-- What about this?

i'm also pretty nice smile
me want in.

With the amount of new players lately, and in an attempt to make this a bit more interesting in general, I may open this to ANYONE that wants to create the absolute more horrid looking character they can.  It may make things a bit more interesting with more competition for the real winner.

What you guys think?

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

My avatar isn't exactly the most charming looking character but sure isn't as ugly as some of you mofos

BTW: http://content.perpetuum-online.com/ima … /42215.jpg
512x512 for her pleasure.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

36 (edited by Neoxx 2010-11-29 04:04:40)

I may do another contest in the future that is just "avatar contest" where there are many different categories for random things and not just hideousness, so its more universal and many more people can join.  We'll just see how this one goes first before moving onto bigger and better things.  After the character deletion EP cost is in, it will be easier to do this without worrying of people making characters.

Still looking for donations!  Unless you guys just want to do it for the obvious prestige....

Current Entrants

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Prizes are one thing, but knowing, truly knowing, that you are the ugliest person in a fake universe.. well thats something special.

Amlodhi wrote:

Prizes are one thing, but knowing, truly knowing, that you are the ugliest person in a fake universe.. well thats something special.

cool

<-- entry? makes me laugh.

Cornelius T Rockford wrote:

<-- entry? makes me laugh.

LOL! yours is awesome, like the hair!

Cornelius T Rockford for sure! LOL

[img]http://www.cryptostudios.com/PO/Sigs/BC.jpg[/img]

Ugly or Awesome?

Euro-Corp Syndicate.

Added.  But I will note that you would fit better into a different category.  We'll finish this one off in a little bit to see how it goes then maybe start a new one shortly after that one.  Now that the game is picking up speed there will be more people and more categories to enter as well.

Current Entrants

<-- Can i join?

Be blown away by my good looks
/entry

Weeboo wrote:

Be blown away by my good looks
/entry

Your lips look like someones ***. I tried to make my guy kind of ugly, but he ended up looking like an old school Russian and/or Italian mafiaso type.

I like mine - hes kinda ugly, but thats the cartoon!

I'll just leave this here..
<--

Adding all but peterpants.  Im pretty sure he was made just for this.  Sorry, you'll have to wait for the next one which will be much more wide ranging.  The rest are fine (peter is so extremely ugly that it was obvious, and its his main).

I'll probably be starting the voting for this one soon as we have 19 entrants currently.  I'd just like to see what the 'turnout' for this is and if its really viable to do more and more interesting ones in the future.  Maybe even having different categories run at different times to spread things out a bit so you may get a chance to be in one or just vote for your favorites.  Also, updating the voting process on the OP.

Current Entrants

Whoops, wrong account big_smile