1 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-02 00:15:58)

Topic: Ugliest Avatar Competition!

"Who has the ugliest face on NIA?

Are you horribly deformed and the Syndicate forced you to have your picture taken for your ID?  Did you get in a horrible mining accident and now are ashamed to show your face in public?  Are you a wanton billionaire with a sick sense of humor who paid for countless plastic surgery operations?  Or do you just want to laugh at the expense of others?  If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you've come to the right place!

Heres your chance to prove you are the best.... of the worst!

Entry: Simply post stating you want to be a part of the contest. In order to be considered in the competition, your Agent activation date must be prior to the start of the competition.  (Example: "/entry")

Current Entrants

Judging: The contest will be judged by the community in a separate thread once enough entries are in.  I will save and combine the avatar images into 1 collage to be easily judged and voted on.

You will be able to vote for 3 avatars, yours included.  Your first vote will get 3 points, second gets 2 points, and third gets 1 point.   The one with the most points will win.  This gives a little bit more competition between the best ones.

If there is enough volume and diversity in entries, multiple categories may be made by you recommending them.  (this will be done for later contests)

Prizes: I do not have any set prizes at this time, but I may throw some NIC or light bots into the pot, and if anyone else wants to donate you are welcome.  I'll hold you to your word and expect you to transfer the prize to the winner (not trying to scam or anything) when they are chosen.  If you have ideas for prizes to give out, please let me know.  I dont want this to evolve around some grand prize, but an incentive is nice to get people to participate.  I want this just to be fun first and foremost, and a chance to do some more light hearted forum PvP.

Prize Donations:  Outlaw (TBD)

*Characters created after the creation of this competition may not be considered if they are deemed to have been created specifically for this purpose.  This distinction is solely my decision and cannot be overturned or influenced.  I cannot guarantee you will not be publicly ridiculed and/or shunned from society for participating in 'the contest'.  Any collateral damage up and over the prize amount will not be reimbursed, and I am not liable for any damages done by participation in 'the contest'*

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: Ugliest Avatar Competition!

/entry

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Well I won't win..... Cuz I loook ghood!

- M2S -

U betr run!

4 (edited by Blub blub 2010-11-27 09:09:37)

I think my avatar is kind of cute.  I was born this way.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

6 (edited by Neoxx 2010-11-27 09:30:43)

Added Blub blub and Endehr.  Outlaw is obviously *cue Right Said Fred* too sexy for my contest.

Edit:  But, we do share a striking resemblance, so +1 for that.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

i sing in Blackomen

Siddy wrote:

i sing in Blackomen

You have to bump my thread before I let you in >_<

i will give something, dunno what big_smile to the first loser (the second place)

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Neoxx wrote:

Added Blub blub and Endehr.  Outlaw is obviously *cue Right Said Fred* too sexy for my contest.

Edit:  But, we do share a striking resemblance, so +1 for that.

What's with the albino klan?  U must b all related.

- M2S -

U betr run!

11 (edited by Bogart 2010-11-27 19:38:45)

woot, too handsome to compete, sweet.

Edit: BTW, blub blub has got the looks!

Wow, you guys need to get out of your robots and into the sun more often.

/nominateself

<---- Bam!

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

i would like to link this one big_smile

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/user/285/

sup

Tiller wrote:

Thats my main, I think this alt is slightly more hideous. But only a little. I'm assuming one entry per person?

certainly not me

Mr. Slave will not be included.  Sorry, I just dont want this filled with people who are obviously not going to win.

Current entrants:   http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5196 … avatar.png    (I miss being able to use images.  I think we learned our lesson by now sad )

Deolator wrote:
Tiller wrote:

Thats my main, I think this alt is slightly more hideous. But only a little. I'm assuming one entry per person?

Yeah, if its obviously an alt or a copy of another character, only one will be used.

I can join albino clan?

Tiak wrote:

I can join albino clan?

Welcome to the club!  I'll add you when I get back to the computer its on.

Anyone want to donate prizes?  Modules, bots, NIC?  Free production time?  Kernals?  Any amount is appreciated!

23 (edited by Demois 2010-11-28 07:16:31)

<- - Rather sexy. Seems as though we have an influx of mannequins in this game running around ;p.

/entry

also bump smile

Added the last 3.  Updating the OP to allow characters created after the competition date but not anything obviously made for this contest.

Current Entrants