Topic: Awesome release :)

Other then a little server hiccup here or there, game has run flawless since about 1 minute before 1800 cet

Re: Awesome release :)

never saw a smoother release than this - gj

You guys took the words right out of my mouth lol Great launch!

Very impressed guys well done!

I am also extremely impressed with this launch. Well done!

Former CEO of X-23

Indeed, everything has gone very well. Three cheers for a MMO company that didn't cut all the corners!

GJ guys !! big_smilecool

Way to go devs! Fantastic launch! The game is smooth as silk and it looks like there was a pretty good uptake on the early access. I still can't believe you pulled this off with a staff of only 10. Please don't forget us little people after you have all bought your third ferrari. lol

Gratz ! No delay, no crash, good job !

best release ever!!!!!

It owned face!!

Yep, kuddos to the devs, can't wait to see what you have in store for the next 5 years smile

Well done wink

Indeed. Good release! smile

Amazing Release people keep the good work up yarr

Gratz to all the Devs and to everyone who made this launch possible.

"False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade."

congratulation Avatar Creation !

great release for an ever great game !

/agree
,. congratulations! all. 
k33p it up!!:yarr:

agreed.. truly awesome release

Mahtisoturit CEO

Yes, good release, nice to p(l)ay for you !

Great job, good release.

Released on time, a few server hiccups but nothing major. A few people disconnected from time to time but that soon levelled out. The game works but a few game mechanics are bugged but it isn't unplayable.

Mainly LOS errors (Uphill shooting downhill).

The Game

Awsome Release for a great game...It was great to see Devs and GM's online as well. big_smile

Yeah thx for this release guys. really nice and smooth ...
here i've got the feeling that my $$$ are really used to improve my game experience and not to pay a murcielago to your boss..
you should give some hints to Square Enix , maybe they will learn how to release a real game with contents for less than 10 billions $:P

and as some others players sayed , its a real pleasure to see some gm/dev online in the chat and not just some invisible answering bot.

sry for my english roll

Great job with the launch. I played for 10 hours straight and in that time I only got dced once when half of my corp went out but I was able to hop right back in. I had 2 crashs after teleporting for the 30th time and there is the firing los issue. In my opinion these are the normal bugs experienced by all the other mmos out there at launch but they occured in this game with a lot less frequently.

Just to put it in perspective, when I tried aoc out again last month I would crash every hour or so and funcom is a bigger studio also aoc has been out for a long time now too.

Thank you devs for a great and stable game!