Topic: ctrl+a is select all

hey had this in eve, and it made transfering stuff easy. for use in cargo transfers

/witty sig

Re: ctrl+a is select all

right click -> select all

->You just lost The Game<-

More keyboard commands would be nice. Even if they are just copies of Windows shortcuts.

I want the Windows key to open up my player profile.  DO IT!!!!

->You just lost The Game<-

Neoxx wrote:

I want the Windows key to open up my player profile.  DO IT!!!!

Butthurt much?

He means on everyone's client, not just his.

So anyone hitting their window's key will open up Neoxx's profile, even if they aren't logged into the game.

Neoxx wrote:

right click -> select all

Menus don't replace keyboard shortcuts. Eve was a great example of this. 90% of the stuff you did was right click -> menu -> sub menu -> sub sub men -> select option.

IIRC one of the devs said this wouldn't happen (at least not anytime soon) because they didn't really have a focused window. In other words the client would have to know in what window you were trying to select everything, but it has no way of knowing this.

Still, I support keyboard shortcuts, hopefully somewhere down the road.

i really miss this shortcut for managing stuff (select all items) in containers etc.

+1
+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option

Alexadar wrote:

+1
+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option+smaller icons option

This isn't possible unless they used the idea I put forward to reduce the amount of text space needed. Or added an option for asset list with smaller icons. That would also work. But that's all for another thread.

Well I've made a topic about here too, but nvm wink

+OVER900 I need it NAOU srsly! ... pls

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Alexadar wrote:

+1

Not without the opposite too.  Full font/text, full icon sizing controls - a resize function.  Shrinking down stuff when I have a large screen kind of sucks.  The same with a small screen with big icons tends to suck so both ways, not just 1.

As for OP:  Good idea.  I still try and ctrl+A from time to time. big_smile