Topic: Noob Question on Making Items

I just finished the first 10 starter missions and want to start harvesting. I printed a few harvesting guides and have a basic understanding of harvesting.

However, I am missing one thing. Where are the guides on the items you can craft from the harvested materials? I do not see any info on the forum in regards to item creation and how to go about that.

Can some one help me out with this.

thanx

Re: Noob Question on Making Items

Unfortunately I hear that harvested materials are not very useful atm. Though I could be wrong.

Anything mined or harvested is raw, and must be refined. If you open the Refinery, and look at the info (right click on the image of the refined material on the right) for each of the refined materials, you will see that the harvested materials, helioptris and triandlus, are used in combination with mined materials; you cannot make anything of them alone.

I believe helioptris, at least, is bulkier than titan or hdt, and used in smaller quantities. Harvesting does not require geoscanning, which means you can carry a chassis or cargo scanner. Perhaps harvesting is a good activity to do while exploring or patrolling an area?

Chemical based ammo rounds use Polyoptrical (sp?) which is Imentium + Helioptris.

Artem is right, Helioptris is bulky, very bulky. Helio/Triandlus/Imentium are probably the bulkiest and biggest PITA's to gather for noob miners who don't have a sequer.

oops, I forgot to log my indy out before posting roll

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

Phlobotil is used for missile production, chem slugs and some bots.  It is HDT + Helioptris

The last page of this PDF has the information you seek:

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/use … _Guide.pdf

But other than that, the drawbacks to Harvesting (right now?) are that:
A) It's easy to do by practically anyone,
B) It's only (currently) needed to refine 5 of the 14 refined commodities.

So basically, it's easy to get and of limited use.

Kelryss wrote:

Phlobotil is used for missile production, chem slugs and some bots.  It is HDT + Helioptris

Phlobitil is NOT used in Chem Slugs. Just don't want mis-information spread.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

serenekaos wrote:
Kelryss wrote:

Phlobitil is NOT used in Chem Slugs. Just don't want mis-information spread.

My bad I meant liquidcore