Topic: Remote Market / Item Database Viewing

Would be a nice feature if you could (at least) view the market while out in the field.  This also would function as an item database tool players can view out in the field. 

Perhaps a skill set could be added later that would allow players to buy and sell while out in the field as well.

Just a suggestion that I haven't found anywhere else.  Liking the game thus far!

Re: Remote Market / Item Database Viewing

Nevo U MND wrote:

Would be a nice feature if you could (at least) view the market while out in the field.  This also would function as an item database tool players can view out in the field. 

Perhaps a skill set could be added later that would allow players to buy and sell while out in the field as well.

Just a suggestion that I haven't found anywhere else.  Liking the game thus far!

Actually it should (not 100% sure) be easier to just let people have access to the market outside stations, then it would not have to be in another format, I would love to see this and skills such as remote buy/sell, remote buy/sell orders, etc.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

bump agree

I concur. Do this. I mean it makes sense to the setting. Wireless riff-raff and all that!

I disagree about the buying and selling, but certainly being able to view it should be possible.

Nevo U MND wrote:

Agree

+1 on seeing the market outside the station.

We also need to see a graphic whith the number of transaction for each item in the terminal.

/signed for market available outside terminals.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.