Topic: A suggestion for robot spawn spots

As we figured out the last days, mission running or farming during regular times can be a pain in the butt when there are like 7 other people at the same spot, which probably results in farmers pissed off by mission runners and vice versa.

Here my suggestion:
There is usually enough room on the map....why no make a second spawn point of robots of the same type nearby, but they do not drop any Kernels....just for the mission runners?
I remember the Yagels from the last tutorial mission, they didn't drop any Kernels either, so there is no real reason to farm them.

The mission related robots could have some name addition, to mark them as mission related robots without Kernel drops (e.g. "Servant Filch M" instead of "Servant Filch").

I could imagine this is not only a temporary issue for release, because even with an bigger robot which would allow you to farm harder NPC's, it's still (or actually much more) easy money to farm those "low" spots.

Of course you could also raise the spawn rate, but this would be a disadvantage in return when it happens that you are the only one at the farm spot (late at n ight or early in the morning) and are surrounded an get ripped apart by surrounding NPC's^^