Topic: Eve Refugee looking for home

Hello, Eve refugee here.

I've been here only a few days, looking to learn from pros. Character specced for combat.

Being a fotm chasing min-maxxer, I got Sequer the first day and started chaining courier missions. It turned out to be more soul-destroying than I anticipated. Then I started ratting for a change of pace, but there's no bounty, and the loot consists of damaged crap. Solo ratting in this game is hard, even with Theodica on Nuimqol with pure type thermal ammo. All the ammo from courier missions burnt up fast, and the open market is nonexistent. Ventured into beta a bit, and it soon became clear that solo pvp isn't the way here, even less so than in Eve. I considered making an industry alt, but don't want to pay for 2 accounts just yet, and with EP rate what it is, it'll take a while on single account.

So, it's time to give up soloing.:P

Re: Eve Refugee looking for home

Adapt and overcome, it didn't take you long to realise. Put an app in to M2S and see how it goes wink

You best bet is to go with a Proven Beta corp This currently could be any of the SovNoV corporations such as CIR, RG, Rome, DEAPR, to name a few. Feel free to check out our recruitment thread or drop a ingame PM to my self, syndic, or Optikan.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … t-justice/

Page 4 has a nice exert about one of our new recruits.

M2S was a very strong corp are currently rebuilding from a internal issue but have a very strong group of guys driving there push back out to beta. They can never be counted out for pvp.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

If you don't want to join the herd but are looking to learn

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ng-combat/

NeX is a great place for ex-EVE players.

Ehmm...necrorecruitmentthreads? Is this really useful?

For other people starting the game. Yes smile