Topic: New player looking for Corp.

Hi all. I am a new player(1day) trying to learn the game and looking for a corporation to join. I like all aspects of mmos and willing to fill any role. Just want to find a group of peoPle to play with and hopefully become friends.

Re: New player looking for Corp.

Are you more interested in a pvp or industrial corp?. Large/small very active or casual.?

RIP PERPETUUM

Pvp active would be my number one choice long term. Still getting to learn the game though so willing to join any. Will almost definitely make a second account for industrial though.

What kind of pvp, Are you looking for a corporation that is established out in a pvp sector of the game or more a corp that takes runs out from the safe zones to try and get at the established pvp corps?

Life of a pirate? (Alpha to Beta pvp)

Life of a Boss? (Beta Life)

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

The pirate route sounds like it might be more fun. But either would work. Size of Corp also doesn't matter. Just needs good people.

*Cringes* if you want a pirate corp look towards 62nd.

But id be glad to chit chat with you about the different styles of pvp within PO. Also feel free to view our recent update to our recruiting thread, it may intrigue you.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ce/page/4/

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle