Topic: M2S - Become an Enemy of the People today!

We are Menace To Society.

For two years, ever since early closed beta, we have been feared, admired and hated but never ignored.

We represent a simple desire:
Be better than everyone else.

Ambition.
Aggression.
Persistence.

If you play to win, join us.

Your specialization, EP and ingame experience does not matter.
Your willingness to learn, improve and exceed at your role does.

Your assets and wealth do not matter.
Your ability to work as part of a team does.

Primary Focus: Group-PvP.

Secondary Focus: Mining and Industry as a means to do PvP.

Economic organization: Communism. You serve the corp and the corp supplies you with everything you need.

Hierarchical organization: Benevolent dictatorship.

Click here for further information.

Re: M2S - Become an Enemy of the People today!

Without doubt in my unbiased opinion the closest knit, best organised corp within Perpetuum

Jelan is right. These guys bring the word teamwork to a different level.

Because the voices told me to do it.

Bittervets welcome.

->You just lost The Game<-

We are also enemies of blobs and hypocrites wink

All in all, m2s are fine gents.

Bump so people dont think the other thread is our actual recruitment....

Yep this is the recruitment thread, there are only a few corps in this game that want actual pvp as opposed to Northern Coalition blob type pvp.

As you will see from our videos we have always fought outnumbered and won most of the time with 2:1 or 3:1 odds.

M2S are the top PvP corp on Nia, there are some other corps who do small scale as well.

If you are looking for skilled or non blob pvp then look to us or one of those rather than the alliance powerblocs of prey that have formed in direct response to our pvp competence.

Some are predators, some are prey.  Make your choice wink

M2S - recruiting the best since 2010

I like that as a banner big_smile

Erm... Noob question, but why does it say "Banned" under Jelan's toon?

Brannor McThife wrote:

Erm... Noob question, but why does it say "Banned" under Jelan's toon?

Forum ban. He has been a bad bad boy. You will see him post again in x amount of days.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Dont discuss forum moderation it is one of the forum rules and will get you banned wink

Sounds like a plan, have applied on your forums aswell as made my first subscription!
Gonna be intressting... cool
Hope to hear from you soon!

/Decker

Make sure to pop into the m2s public channel and hang around wink

I was in your channel last night but it was empty:(  Anyway I was tryign to find some mroe info about you guys?

What timezones are you mainly in?  How many active players are in your corp?  What is the average age?  Who the heck is Priapus?

Sorry you missed people fa1con, we have people across every tz, there was 20-30 online this evening whilst i was online, the age goes from 20's to 50 something.  As for Priapus, try a google search wink

Well we fielded mechs today for the first time in a while, its good to get on that horse again.

We roamed all the other islands first allowing novablob enough time to form up (it takes time to get those numbers together) and rest assured we found their blob huddling under a station until they were sure they had 2:1 odds before they moved out.

It was reassuring to see our enemies are still true to form despite Syndic's immediate trolling in general afterwards

Bump for the greatest and oldest Corp in perpetuum

19 (edited by Neoxx 2011-07-02 00:12:36)

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!

We're, of course, still looking for vets, new and old players alike, blah blah blah deletion prevention.

20 (edited by Tryper 2011-07-02 07:21:59)

hello

I am pvp, or better, rvr (realm vs realm) player... I am only playing online games for mass pvp, so I didn't enjoy playing WoW, Lineage 2, Aion, Rift, and other boring pve games.. but I enjoyed (and sometmies enojying still) Warhammer Online, EVE, WoT, CS, and other pvp focused games...
I just subbed this game from trial account, so I am fresh noob (4th day ingame).
I am seeking for nice cooperated mass pvp, hardcore music and fresh, clean girls cool.
If u can ensure me this - I'll join u with pleasure.

First, you must have a sub to join a corp.  But, you are welcome to apply and possibly be interviewed (not sure what they do with un-subbed people).  Register and put up an application at MenaceToPerpetuum.com

We are still building up our supplies again (read: M2S wiped), so pvp isnt our main focus at this time, but we certainly make time for it on a daily basis.

Neoxx wrote:

First, you must have a sub to join a corp.  But, you are welcome to apply and possibly be interviewed (not sure what they do with un-subbed people).  Register and put up an application at MenaceToPerpetuum.com

We are still building up our supplies again (read: M2S wiped), so pvp isnt our main focus at this time, but we certainly make time for it on a daily basis.

well.. as I wrote in my previous post:
"I just subbed this game from trial account" ^^
on one month, but still smile

well.. to make pvp I need a stronger mechs cuz now I am at "basic" stuff (got Prometheus for farming npcs and Argano for mining).. working a little on manufacturing to make some cash and learn about it too... so it is not a probem if I can't do much pvp immediately smile cuz it will be hard for me - I am just fresh meat here smile

23 (edited by Siddy 2011-07-03 21:03:36)

Just posting this here because i find it funny.

Average m2s pvp op against blobs

m2s visiting French island

I wanted to use that kung pow one for my own corp, haha nice.

M2S – Ganking your miners since 2010