Topic: Mac and bootcamp

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone else was playing Perpetuum with a MAC using boot camp ? I have some graphic glitches and it kinda ruin my gaming experience, so I was seeking a bit of help.
Btw, I've updated xp and the graphic card drivers and I have directX11 installed

Thanks.

P.S: please restrain yourself from starting a flame war between PC and MAC that's not the point of this thread. Thank you

I know I was born and I know that'll die, the inbetween is mine, and nothing else matters.

Re: Mac and bootcamp

don't know about bootcamp, but the game runs almost fine under wine.

Mahtisoturit CEO

ok. Thanks

Too bad I have no clue how to use wine but I guess I can find some sort of manual somewhere.

I know I was born and I know that'll die, the inbetween is mine, and nothing else matters.

I'm running under bootcamp. but to be honest I only installed and logged in to see if the server was up and then I went and played on my PC. I'll play a bit tonight under my bootcamp partition and let you know if i'm having the same issues.

skullkandy wrote:

I'm running under bootcamp. but to be honest I only installed and logged in to see if the server was up and then I went and played on my PC. I'll play a bit tonight under my bootcamp partition and let you know if i'm having the same issues.

Lovely thank you.

The problem I have is that I see blue or red square instead of a structure. Sometimes it the whole square and sometimes it's its edges..... weird.

Hey Toupy,
I am using a Mac with Bootcamp and it is running great, I do not see any graphic issues like you mention. I am running Snow Leopard with XP as my dual boot. If you have a Radeon card check your catalyst drivers, I try to use the drivers that are 1 or 2 versions older as I find they are sometimes more compatible. GL smile

Thromgar is a Basterd.

i dont know anything about Mac or bootcamp or whatever, just wanted to mention that the game is DirectX9 based.

I've played the game on 3 separate macs, all boot camped, and none had problems.  However, I was using windows 7 on all of those computers.  It did run a bit slow on my oldest computer, but the other 2 ran it fine.

Thank you all for your answers. I'll try to find out what's wrong then.
I'm using XP SP3 on my bootcamp partition and my video card is a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GS.
So I guess it must be driver related.

This time I could apply the new drivers for my video card but it's worst than before for some reason.... Terrain looks better but almost all buildings are bright cyan.......

I'm using bootcamp. I had a problem with battlefield 2 a while back and found that I should have updated my graphics driver with a specific Mac one. Are you updating the driver correctly?

I'm using bootcamp and my card is an 8800 gs.  The game runs great with the latest video drivers.  I'm also using Vista.