Topic: Shield hardeners?

Does anyone know which type of kernal gives shield hardener research? I have it at 56% but am not sure which kernal gave it.

Re: Shield hardeners?

At this point I don't think anyone is sharing such info. Knowledge is power and the more you keep to yourself the more powerful you are. Understand?

What you meant to say is "I know but I want to capitalize on it, so nobody else tell him either if you know too".

4 (edited by CenDre 2010-11-26 18:33:45)

Actually I don't know. I have not been tracking info at all just enjoying the game. What I am saying is I know there are people with data bases of info like that that may never share the info because it gives them an edge.

If i were tracking it i would share it though I don't care if others have the same stuff i have would only increase pvp. I enjoy a good fight.

I believe Theo's. But the basic kernels can grant standard equipment across the board I think.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

I'm pretty sure that I was getting progress on various hardeners from perlistal and thelodica light robot kernals.

Just use your head.  The numbers are right under your nose.

The Blind Bot -- watch your six, my aim aint so good these days!

8 (edited by Purgatory 2010-11-28 13:40:18)

I know which bots give shield bonuses, and believe me, i've tried them all, plus others, 100 or so kernals from every type, even rank 4 and 5 npcs, and nothing, still no research to standard shield hardener. There's only about 12 items each kernal can even give, if a certain kernal had it, 100 of that kernal would give it at least once.

you must be short something then... i've been researching pretty much at random 1-3 tiers and already have t2 gens and t1 hardeners.

The Blind Bot -- watch your six, my aim aint so good these days!

Purgatory wrote:

I know which bots give shield bonuses, and believe me, i've tried them all, plus others, 100 or so kernals from every type, even rank 4 and 5 npcs, and nothing, still no research to standard shield hardener. There's only about 12 items each kernal can even give, if a certain kernal had it, 100 of that kernal would give it at least once.

As of just todays hunting, I have researched to 100%, thermal, chemical, seismic from Attalica light robot kernels.

But it may just be bad luck on your part, because I have about 8-9 other things I got 100% in before ever seeing them show up.