Topic: Dungeon's Explained

Have you even been exploring a dungeon in an adventure game and wondered;

"Why the heck would this be here?"

This phenom is now explained, and basically dungeon masters the world over can put anything, anywhere, for apparently no reason.

Raid On!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43503263/ns … nnovation/

2 (edited by Inda 2011-06-23 20:24:57)

Re: Dungeon's Explained

I think this will be good here.

So why havent dungeons or just levels, we can solve the huge walkings, and some oportunities will be there so any idea? ( If cant sorry i tried )

> Moved > http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … or-levels/

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

This is just for general discussion, not a feature request... but if they want to put in a giant iron clock, that would be cool )

The awnser is:

Because we wanted to.

Arga wrote:

This is just for general discussion, not a feature request... but if they want to put in a giant iron clock, that would be cool )

Actually it could be a nice new PVE content :

On the map you find a teleporter that move you into a small map (ideally underground of -why not- on the luna !), where you have to kill stuffs to get reward.
The dungeon should not be an instance, everybody finding it should be able to enter.
The reward could be the npc loot, and/or a cargo to find/hack (like in intrusion).

To make things a little more interesting, once the dungeon was looted:
-> it could change location. So you have to find it again
-> or dungeon can be only found by artifact hunting

You can make different level dungeon :
- lvl1 close to the outpost not moving much for beginner the reward begin basic mods, kernel...
- up to higl level one where you must be a team with hacking modules needed

I don't know how much work this can be to implement, but it looks to me like a great idea to improve PVE content.

Cu on the field

Tereva

In case you didn't read the link, this is about building a clock that will run for 10,000 years in the desert, on a hill over looking the space port.

Its supposed to get people thinking about what the future will be like in 10,000 years.

Many people have likened this to the myan calander, where future civilization forgets that's its just for provoking new ideas, and think the end of the world will occur when the clock strikes 12012.

7 (edited by Tereva Lostlagon 2011-06-26 17:33:29)

Arga wrote:

In case you didn't read the link, this is about building a clock that will run for 10,000 years in the desert, on a hill over looking the space port.

Its supposed to get people thinking about what the future will be like in 10,000 years.

Many people have likened this to the myan calander, where future civilization forgets that's its just for provoking new ideas, and think the end of the world will occur when the clock strikes 12012.

Yeah I did read the link (sound both genius and crazy to me tongue ).
But I have this dungeon thing in mind since some days, so I use the threat to post it, probably not a good idea, you are right.

Will make a new post in feature discussion.

See you in the field

Tereva