Topic: Radar Modules

It'd be nice to be able to equip your bot/mech with radar related modules which can improve your own radar range to beyond the normal 1000m. What do you think?

Also, perhaps a module which when equipped in multiple bots of the same corp networks their radars so that they become shared, providing a proper intel network?

2 (edited by MadGelo 2010-11-26 10:26:20)

Re: Radar Modules

rather have cloak/radar supression modules

I've heard that they are already on the way. Not a clue how true it is though.

Radar network is a nice idea ! I'd like to see cloak module. And maybe something to improve the dots range. Maybe if a switch off my radar i can only see 10m range, but others can't see me before 10m too ?

Radar amplifiers and suppressors would both be pretty awesome.

We have tossed this idea around a lot in N-A. Maybe sensor amps give you Radar range but the bots themselves have a varried range and sensor amps bring that range up.

New class of bots that specializes in recon. one for each race, one that has a larger radar range, one that reduces enamy radar range, and another that can transmit radar info too the squad.

This concept might play well into artillery...

I'm fairly excited for some development in this area.

As it stands now you see anything 1000m away in every direction on any bot. This makes things a bit-stale on the pvp front.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.