Topic: Trial period

The moment a character accepts an invite to a corporation it gets this 24 hour Trial period timer.

It prevents the pay out of corporate funds to this characters.
From what I can tell that's all it does.
I can assign Deputy CEO roles to that character and have it kick everyone from the corp, empty the corp storages and pay out funds from the corp wallet to everyone but himself.

Can we just get rid of this?
Even if this were a regular feature and the CEO/Deputy CEOs had some control over it still wouldn't make sense.

Re: Trial period

Trial should include corp storage and roles assigning

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

bureaucracy wrote:

The moment a character accepts an invite to a corporation it gets this 24 hour Trial period timer.

It prevents the pay out of corporate funds to this characters.
From what I can tell that's all it does.
I can assign Deputy CEO roles to that character and have it kick everyone from the corp, empty the corp storages and pay out funds from the corp wallet to everyone but himself.

Can we just get rid of this?
Even if this were a regular feature and the CEO/Deputy CEOs had some control over it still wouldn't make sense.

sure, thats the only workaround to give new corp memberse full access. if you dont give them any officer position, they can't even access storages.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

On the subject of trials:

I want to see who invited a new member to the corporation preferably  in "Corporation management > Members > Status History" or add an extra column the 1st Tab