Re: rollback to 6pm

My guess is the bug occurred days ago, when they gave people negative EP because we were earning to much per minute... I'm not a programmer, but I heard a chum of mine who is says... bugs grow, even little ones, if they're not fixed correctly... that little bug will show up at the worst time, and usually different and worse.

It was a culmination of several bugs. Maybe we'll write up something about them once we've unshuffled our decks.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Amlodhi wrote:

I love the static images for all the dead characters.

Dig you're avatar......

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

We're back, btw.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Gremrod wrote:
Amlodhi wrote:

I love the static images for all the dead characters.

Dig you're avatar......

Thanks!

56 (edited by Knightvoid 2010-11-26 07:24:30)

What for the γ test for game for which money we pay????

Compensate EP and money!
This very bad relation to players. Not all will suffer the such.

you didnt lose any EP, and you got two days more subscription time (which is the real-life money part)

two days compesation for maximum 6 hours playtime lost, and 4 hours maintainence down - why do you complain?

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Two days it is good.
But at that time that I have lost, I played.
I have spent the time (which I have paid) and all my achievements were gone.
It is two days 0,66. I consider that time spent by me in isn't estimated so much.
It isn't serious. If the such proceeds, to me will be unnecessary these two days, I won't play in general.