Re: rollback to 6pm

Just bored when I think I will have to do the 10 trainer quest again..... (like other player who started to play tonight).

You'll be deleted. sad

The Game

Guess I could have gone to Thanksgiving after all instead of skipping it to play.

Indeed...

it could be worse

still great GAME!

31 (edited by Deckard 2010-11-26 00:13:10)

The characteres creating after 6pm are delete ?

32 (edited by Alexander 2010-11-26 00:14:07)

Deckard wrote:

Yes. I would think so. You'll keep the EP and EP spent I think.

The Game

33 (edited by Alexander 2010-11-26 00:14:28)

This serves you right for NOT going to thanks giving dinner..

The Game

Boot.ini omnomnomnomnom

Deckard wrote:

Think of it this way... We're part of a select few to perma-die in game, ever. Its a free re-roll if you learned some stuff in the tutorials too, I suppose.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! sad

I dont thing he gonna delete carectere if he delet you can't talk in forum

Kanio wrote:

I dont thing he gonna delete carectere if he delet you can't talk in forum

I was waiting for the forum to explode.  neutral hmm yikes lol

They're dead Dave.. They're all dead Dave. Everybody's dead Dave.

The Game

I love the static images for all the dead characters.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Lets hope this will be the only rollback we'll see, or they will manage to fix it and avoid rollback.

We certainly don't want to do any more rollbacks. They're not as pleasant as it said in the brochure.

I guess that explanes the avatar.

ETA on server up time or should we go to bed?:/

I'd say relax and go sleep if you in europe. Dunno what say to americans since it's about after lunch there.

See you all tomorrow. o/

30-60 minutes still, likely.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Thx Gargaj

I was just about to ask if there was an ETA when you responded Gargaj, Thank you.

Nice to see Dev's and GM's active in the forums, if it stays this way throughout the games life I can see it being great.

If not, then I can still see me having fun lol, family is playing to so all fun.

Mormacil wrote:

I was just about to ask if there was an ETA when you responded Gargaj, Thank you.

Nice to see Dev's and GM's active in the forums, if it stays this way throughout the games life I can see it being great.

If not, then I can still see me having fun lol, family is playing to so all fun.

Considering the screwup we provided, the least we can do is stay on stage and dodge the tomatoes smile

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

No tomatoes coming from this direction wink

It's something anyone who has played MMO's for years should be expecting during a launch.

Sometimes it happens launch day, and sometimes it happens patch day, you can't expect to catch everything before it goes live.

And honestly hearing from you guys makes it seem like someone actually gives a crap while we are all frantically refreshing the forums wink

It was funny how some of the early release players were lauding the game for the smootheness of that release. It's easy to have stable servers with a thousand players or less. Now that there's some actual volume, the game sees some trouble, as anyone who has been around MMOs for long would expect.

Evizaer wrote:

It was funny how some of the early release players were lauding the game for the smootheness of that release. It's easy to have stable servers with a thousand players or less. Now that there's some actual volume, the game sees some trouble, as anyone who has been around MMOs for long would expect.

Thank you for showing you don't have a clue. Like we needed more of that on those forums.

The EP bug that they've had to roll back to fix had nothing to do with the number of players Evizaer