Topic: New blogpost - This summer...

The first part of our new blogpost is out, talking about what we have in store for you during this summer:

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … er-part-1/

Re: New blogpost - This summer...

Part 2 is out!

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … er-part-2/

Account Reset Changes *droooooool*

Things are seems going good so maybe it's time to see some of announced changes? smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

yeah, pretty silent recently - so whats going on atm?

-i know about intensive work on client and server stability (both got some serious memory leak issues afaik)
- DEV Calvins announcement about reverting assaults and eccm's back to its former shaddow presence was made two weeks ago, here and here
i wonder if the pvp guys still think that the assaults are overpowered, because i heard that they are easy targets if you dont get steamrolled by 15 of them.

-DEV Calvins comments about this topic in IRC made me also worry if i should stop running missions for standing, and start doing it for NIC again...
I'm in a state of lost intention to play my industrial agent due to that... (also the 2 month worth EP i got in relation extensions feel "wasted" now sad)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

-DEV Calvins comments about this topic in IRC

More info, please.

Avatar Creations have a lot to learn about economy
-- Snowman

7 (edited by Crepitus 2011-07-08 16:55:32)

Annihilator wrote:

yeah, pretty silent recently - so whats going on atm?

-i know about intensive work on client and server stability (both got some serious memory leak issues afaik)
- DEV Calvins announcement about reverting assaults and eccm's back to its former shaddow presence was made two weeks ago, here and here
i wonder if the pvp guys still think that the assaults are overpowered, because i heard that they are easy targets if you dont get steamrolled by 15 of them.

-DEV Calvins comments about this topic in IRC made me also worry if i should stop running missions for standing, and start doing it for NIC again...
I'm in a state of lost intention to play my industrial agent due to that... (also the 2 month worth EP i got in relation extensions feel "wasted" now sad)

God I hope they don't take out ECCM's pvp trinket and leave ldemobs in.  That would be SO broken (and I manufacture ldemobs, so I'd lose big if they do). 

I think the new assaults are fine too *shrug* and I say that having been ganked by gangs of them and losing mechs 2x.

EDIT: And too late.  They already did everything I was afraid of ;/

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

I would have liked to see the ECCM 'trinket' get a little more play time and maybe a nerf before just removing it. Maybe we'll see it comeback as it's own module.